Food & drink Your morning routine?

Your morning routine

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've woken up at 0430 about 2800 of the last 5110 mornings. ??

Respect. Unless I’d get a long nap in the afternoon I doubt I could handle this schedule for too long.

I'm definitely sure that getting older take the vitamins. The systems not as efficient. They used to give cod liver to everything walking. Its great how old remedies worked, many proven all over again by modern science.... apple a day., garlic, rosemary, cider vinegar etc.

Pretty sure they use to say Rosemary was good for the circualtion. They studied really old folks in Italy and their micro vascular sytem was as good as many modern westerners at half the age. They also moved around more and used Rosemary in their food..

I’ve always advocated for these old remedies, even though younger people could find them cheesy and dated. More fruits, vitamins, walking/swimming as much as possible (running is fine up to a certain age but does mess up your knees).

Forget about energy drink which are crap, coffee and tea are healthy to certain dosage as well and oh well booze... the older I get, the less I drink it (I started off pretty heavily though)

As someone said before too, waking up at regular hours is pretty good for you. That’s another thing with “getting old”. Back then I could stay up all night to wake up at noon. I’m happy waking up with the chants of birds and the sunrise now...

Back