• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jake84

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TheMess.Net
Ukraine
I choose a strong coffee ☕️ with only one sugar. Some bread and butter and jam. Sometimes a glass of orange juice.

I don’t smoke anymore but I’m a vaper.

What’s yours?

Wake up, stumble upstairs, feed cats, make coffee, stumble back downstairs, open iPad, read news and MilitaryImages, drink coffee, go for dump, have shower, go to work, more coffee, more coffee, more coffee.

Berocca and a handful of pills, shit, shower, dress, walk to the mess, pack crib for lunch, then make/eat breakfast, at the moment I'm having a couple of crumpets with vegemite for brekky. Walk to the car park, consume said crumpets on the way, pre-start the light vehicle, drive to the admin buildings, blow in the breatho machine, sign the book, pump a double shot long black into my travel mug. Catch up with the underground nuffies and see what the day has in store for us.

Coffee, check the breakfast meal that was delivered by the dietary meal company I pay for laugh or cry at the servings, read the news and update on FB and military images, take a shower and go to work for more coffee or just workout or bum at home.

About two cups of black coffee in the morning before work. Upon arrival to work about 4-5 shots of espresso to get me through the fist half of the 12 hour day.

Forgot to add compulsively reading news, forums, and social media while chatting with Devil Woman...

And by chatting I mean grunting and nodding as I'm mostly non-verbal and grumpy in the morning until the caffeine molecules start working their magic.

okay 7am alarm goes off - OH gets up - I loz till 7:30 planning my day - up shower/bath - 7:40 kitchen for breakfast - OH has mug of tea ready and breakfast out:) - Vit b12 & Vit D3 (winter) - eat breakfast - watch news till 7:55 - get dressed for work leave house 8:02 - wonderful 15min drive to where I am currently working through tree lined valley- get there 8:17 - park up - 4 minute walk through the wonderful landscaped gardens - in through security doors 8:21 (as long as I can remember the code) - another 4 minutes to my office 8:25 - if my assistant is in my machines are already switched on and lemon tea is in my cup - if not I have to put them on - check all the systems are up and working - rest of day is pretty freestyle - try and avoid any phone calls - only communicate over skype or e-mail - avoid coffee at all costs

20191011_051732.jpg

Breakfast of champions.

I'm a vegemite, marmalade and milo man and will do porridge if its winter.
Get up at about 5.30... habit. Switch on computer and fake news TV... and verify what's probably likely actually happened on here.

Up at 0400, cup of strong black brewed coffee while I read the news and Militaryimages on the iPad, another cup of coffee, a bowl of steel-cut oatmeal, and then a piece of bread or English muffin with peanut butter.

Anyone esle take Cod liver oil tabs ?? Years ago it used to be a spoonful nowadays it's a 1 capsule per day ,,

I'm definitely sure that getting older take the vitamins. The systems not as efficient. They used to give cod liver to everything walking. Its great how old remedies worked, many proven all over again by modern science.... apple a day., garlic, rosemary, cider vinegar etc.

Pretty sure they use to say Rosemary was good for the circualtion. They studied really old folks in Italy and their micro vascular sytem was as good as many modern westerners at half the age. They also moved around more and used Rosemary in their food..

Last edited:
Morning routine change: I have added taking a vitamin C, men's multi tab, and occasional fish oil and/or calcium supplement. I get more religious about the supplements as the weather turns brisk and I get my first head cold. I also forgot to mention that I let the dog out in the back yard or accompany him if he's seeming like he will bark...

Back