Photos Nepalese Military Forces

c_ohc=huDlQdxfqmQAX_bEsP7&_nc_ht=scontent.fpnq15-1.jpg

Indian General Manoj Pande Chief Of Army Staff handed over non-lethal military aids including Artillery Equipment, Mine Protected Vehicles, Medical Stores & Horses to COAS Nepali Army.
Fb4dUiQaIAIyEMl?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Fb4dXo9aIAAfekz?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Ituri, 11 Feb 22. Nepalese peacekeepers participated in a community meeting organized by Civil Affairs Section Bunia between FARDC, PNC, locals, village chiefs, and youths of the SHARI area. MONUSCOF provided protection and security to the local participants.
View attachment 373316
an acronym of its French name Mission de l'Organisation des Nations Unies en République démocratique du Congo=MONUC,why use French name?SCO is from?

?? General Manoj Pande COAS visited Mid Command Headquarters, Nepali Army & was briefed on various military aspects. COAS also interacted & felicitated Veer Naris & Gallantry Awardees at PPO Pokhara, Nepal and handed over three Mobile Medical Units for the ECHS in Nepal.
FcDxFLWakAIatoK?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

an acronym of its French name Mission de l'Organisation des Nations Unies en République démocratique du Congo=MONUC,why use French name?SCO is from?
French is DRC's Official Language & SCO from french acronym Stabilisation en République démocratique du COngo.

20170223_1487801408-159992.jpg

Members of Nepalese army demonstrate their rescue skills during the rehearsal for the upcoming Army Day celebration at Tundhikhel in Kathmandu, Nepal February 22, 2017. REUTERS/Navesh Chitrakar

1687981963589.png

* Hold on tight guys, we don't want that to happen again! mil-smile03
* what happened? mil-smile07
* why do you think he is with his head bandaged? it's not an exercise! mil-smile06

I see a lot of "English" equipment that could be more of an Indian origin? Besides, those Alouette could be the ones produced by HAL?

I see a lot of "English" equipment that could be more of an Indian origin? Besides, those Alouette could be the ones produced by HAL?
I am doubtful about 1A1 SLR but Indian has surely supplied HAL Chetak, Cheetah, Lancer & Dhruv to them.

GA0qB04bYAAMc7O.jpg
GA0qCjYbMAAT4qE.jpg
GA0qC5nbcAA44bg.jpg

Exercise Surya Kiran 2023
India-Nepal Joint Military Exercise “SURYA KIRAN-XVII” culminated after 48 hours validation training, during which various battle drills in Counter Insurgency & Counter Terrorism operations were implemented with precision in a simulated exercise setting with the use of the latest tech simulators. The joint exercise has been successful in enhancing interoperability and understanding between both the Armies.