Movie / TV MILITARY Movie Trailer 2019

Rambo V

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Black Crow

I know very little of the Ukrainian history of that period. Based on some book, which describes real events. Anyways, the story takes place in 1922 after the Bolsheviks won the civil war and are now trying to assert their full control over the lands of the Russian empire they managed to keep, but obviously are encountering fierce, but in the end futile resistance. The trailer looks like a Western in Ukrainian setting.

DAUNTLESS Trailer

Looks interesting. A little bit CGI-ish, though, but what are you going to do.

Last edited:
The trailer for the remake of Midway is on YT. I will not post the link. This movie is not even worth the time spent on watching the trailer.

I saw that monstrocity too a few days ago. Imma be THAT GUY and spread that junk in here. Super reminiscient of the Ben Afflect's Pearl Harbor movie...but with high octane !

zombie-like kiddo, explosions everywhere, guy running, clock is ticking-this must be urgent-, oneliner+klaxon, dakka-dakka-dakka-wooooaaam, ship deck on fire, stuka sounds, the sky is full of burning planes and flak, wooooaaam, oneliner, scene where this pilot's fiancee propably tells him to promise he'll come back alive..

Edit: typos

Here we go! On with the hype!
By the looks of it they managed to avoid the current sjw bs that keeps on ruining the best movie franchises from the past decades.

Here we go! On with the hype!
By the looks of it they managed to avoid the current sjw bs that keeps on ruining the best movie franchises from the past decades.

o_O Why? What is about? What's the point? And the most important question of all, who is the enemy?

o_O Why? What is about? What's the point? And the most important question of all, who is the enemy?

Tough and reasonable questions.. But I don't agree with the most important question..surely you meant: Where? And the answer would be (at least I hope so): Indian Ocean, present day. That would make the Norks the antagonists again. Maybe this time with even newer migs that can be flipped off to while inverted.

I believe its more just centerred around Maverick and he is an IP pilot on the F-18... maybe no enemies this time. Just the F-18 showing its thang.

Tough and reasonable questions.. But I don't agree with the most important question..surely you meant: Where? And the answer would be (at least I hope so): Indian Ocean, present day. That would make the Norks the antagonists again. Maybe this time with even newer migs that can be flipped off to while inverted.
The snow Arabs - the Russians.

Looks promising.

At least with the aid of CGI, they'll be able to show actual MIGs this time.