Politics George Soros issues public statement on the threat of Xi Jingping

I've seen several reports that Putin quickly left Beijing after 9 hours on the opening day, instead of staying for his scheduled 48 hrs. Perhaps the reports above from the Waldorf are true.

Courtesy google translate: “2:11 p.m. on February 4, Russian President Putin's special plane landed at Beijing Capital Airport. Nine hours later - at 11:04 p.m., the Russian "Air Force One" with registration number RA-96022 has taken off…President Putin was able to complete his visit to [China] in just nine hours, participate in the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics, and return to Russia that night.”

This is turning into a disaster.

The Genocide Games, what a disaster!

Sure seems suspicious that they can’t provide top shelf food for the athletes.

The Genocide Games, what a disaster!

I really feel sorry for the athletes. I didn't watch any second until now. And my wife is really upset beacuse she likes winter sports. And we all go skiing and hiking in winter. Our kids ski since they're 3. And her father climbed the Mont Blanc in 1955 with a Lederhosn and a rope only. He was also an avid skijumper.

And seeing how China hijacked all this and made it really shitty is painful to watch. Now they also want to take over winter sports and have 250 million Chinese skiing. They're total lunatics.

But the culprit is the fecking IOC with its Chinese stooges there. As in WHO etc.

Maybe we should leave all these organisations to China and create new ones. A parallel world so to speak.

All China fans can then move there into their new own world they helped cerate. (If they still have any value, as we decoupled them and they no longer can veto or act in Chinas favour, if not they can still ride a food scooter for 12 hours / day and shut the F*** up like the CCPs likes it)

China just buys them all. Maybe its time to track money flows from China to Western enablers.

It's all on purpose to show that everyone is treated this poorly, not just the Uyghurs in their concentration camps ?

This is what you get for having the Olympics in a third world country desperately trying to pretend they are the greatest place on earth.

And he was never seen again.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.