Thanks @santana I will see if I can dig around the web to find out :)

I found this

Mona, a drug-sniffing dog, sits after being decorated with a medal for detecting hidden narcotics, during a media presentation of seized cocaine, in Bogota, Colombia.

I found this

Mona, a drug-sniffing dog, sits after being decorated with a medal for detecting hidden narcotics, during a media presentation of seized cocaine, in Bogota, Colombia.

Ok there u got it!!! for sure is an Airport K9 snifing unit. Always there are a few K9 snifing teams in El Dorado Airport, its the capitals airport of Colombia.
there is a huge passengers traffic over there and the drug lords and the narco mafia try to hide drugs in their lugage or their bodies

I too like the animal photos, especially the one where the paratrooper jumps with his dog. ;)

Some random pictures from the Colombian Armed Forces

Navy

1iGSYwW.jpg

Nxi83tJ.jpg

HMLTtI1.jpg

DNs0vYZ.jpg

Army

knCXKvM.jpg

8Jwy3uT.jpg

nBF6UJc.jpg

4GLyUfa.jpg

EK2MheU.jpg

8SFW0Sw.jpg

HR93DCZ.jpg

F3dbObs.jpg

mlnwXEu.jpg

oAYg8s3.jpg

akoNwXW.jpg

voLtVpv.jpg

wmp3Vtw.jpg

f7LZexR.jpg

bo5lT26.jpg

Capabilities of the Colombian Army Aviation Special Operations Batallion

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Colombian Special Forces and Anti Terorist Unit AFEAU during a CQB Demostration with life fire rounds on targets
Video taked by myself !!!

The Combat Air Command No. 4, CACOM 4, deployed a personnel from a the Huey II, Bell 212 and personnel of RP (Personnel Reclamation) of the Security and Defense Group of Bases No. 45, up to the dam Hidro-Prado, in Tolima, to carry out an exercise of open and confined waters in real operations of personnel rescue anywhere in the country, complying with safety regulations at all times.