Politics Climate Hysteria Debunked Yet Again ....

Fords 2030 offering ?

20221128_173047.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

an apparently well regarded scientist that became marginalized as soon as voiced even the slightest doubt in the narrative....

an apparently well regarded scientist that became marginalized as soon as voiced even the slightest doubt in the narrative....
I am just watching the Netflix series about ancient civilizations - the guys been derided by mainstream archaeology
It's worth a watch as there are some very uncomfortable evidence

Global Warming/Climate change/Green agenda is just a big con

They want to price ANY car out of the reach of average citizens. Can’t have you driving around going where YOU want to go. Solves a lot of problems regarding a population‘s activities if you restrict them from doing anything on their own volition.
I think you are right, a car is sort of an expression of independence. With Gov wanting to move people to cities and dependent on public transport it's enemy #1. Some of the councils here have started vandalizing the junctions to impede traffic, so much so that buses struggle to make it through the junctions, trucks even more so.

I think part of the climate religion is calling black as white. If you are prepared to lie to yourself you can be part of their future for mankind.
If not yer a big huge raycyst

anyhooo.... highest snow coverage in 56 years.
Snow extent in the Northern Hemisphere at the end of November represents an important parameter for the early winter forecast. This year snow extent is running much higher than average and according to existing global estimates, it is now beyond the highest ever observed so far. Winter forecast, especially in its early phase and in Europe, might be strongly influenced by such a large snow extent, although many other factors need attention.

I am just watching the Netflix series about ancient civilizations - the guys been derided by mainstream archaeology
It's worth a watch as there are some very uncomfortable evidence

Global Warming/Climate change/Green agenda is just a big con
This is where i first heard of this theory. It kind of makes sense if you think about it.

really? a 1. something degree change? b.s. maybe if its linked psychologically to stress from being fed doom and gloom every day.

"Extreme weather events".

Well... yeah-ish. To some broad and, most of the time, unrelated extent.

Increase in temperature, means you will dehydrate faster. Dehydration is one cause of headaches.
Humidity and dryness of the air can trigger sinusitis, which can also cause headaches.
Heat and cold can cause blood vessels to constrict to regulate body temperature. These can also cause headaches.

But it does not need to be extreme weather. People have been suffering from headaches and migraines for decades/centuries/ages. It's normal.

CNBC reporter accidentally called EU green energy companies wanting access to the US and Biden's trillions... "looters".

That's how you do it

For those interested in what the big fella says:

-"Putain! I've got kids, I leave nearby! Bordel de merde!" *no I won't translate the slurs, because, when it comes to slurs, French language is just too rich*
-"First one who moves I F*** him up!" x3 *well, literally, the verb "enculer" translates in "to F*** in the ass", it can also be translated in many other ways from "getting screwed by someone" (a financial deal gone bad, or a scam), "roughing someone up physically", etc... but in this context I doubt the big fella implied anything carnal*
-*wave to the white car* "It's okay you can go now."
-"First one who moves I F*** him up. (x2) I don't give a damn. Hey! The first one who moves I F*** him up."

Enters white pants guy:
-"People have a job! This is ridiculous! Assholes! You're pissing us off! Everyday you are pissing us off! We have to go to work! We have families!"

A Big Oil exec predicts that no new refineries will be built in the US. So with falling refinery capability fuel prices must go up.

Its a theme. Here in NZ Taxcindy besides stopping exploration she also torpedoed our only refinery. So we simply import it all now, another hollow win for the greenies... with PMs like Taxcindy who needs enemies...

One of the under-reported factors behind the ongoing diesel shortage is the loss of U.S. refining capacity since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. Today I will discuss the factors that led to this loss.

According to the Energy Information Administration (EIA), at the beginning of the pandemic U.S. refiners had 19.0 million barrels per day (BPD) of operable refining capacity (Source). This was the highest number ever reported by the EIA.

By December 2021, that number had fallen to 17.9 million BPD — a loss of 1.1 million BPD of capacity in less than two years.

Here is the thing many need help understanding about refining. It is a boom-and-bust business, and these refiners do not have crystal balls. It is widely reported when they make huge profits, but they also regularly endure huge losses.

U.S. energy policy has been clear about the intent to phase out fossil fuels. If you are a refiner forecasting billions in losses — and you require massive investments in order to keep your refinery operating safely and in compliance with the laws — you may very well simply make the decision to close down.

A Big Oil exec predicts that no new refineries will be built in the US. So with falling refinery capability fuel prices must go up.

Its a theme. Here in NZ Taxcindy besides stopping exploration she also torpedoed our only refinery. So we simply import it all now, another hollow win for the greenies... with PMs like Taxcindy who needs enemies...
Portugal was the same, our 2 coal centrals were closed and dismantled at the Blink of of an eye and now we import energy from coal centrals in Spain and France

We are ruled by saboteurs

A German eco-activist stuck his hand to a road in Mainz with superglue and sand. German authorities used power tools to remove the tarmac around his hand - Daily Mail

gdnl.png

:rolleyes:

Back