Politics Canada Truckers!

Taxcindy has gone full Trudeau and now set to remove these trouble makers.. The trump supporters outside her current workplace now have pitchforks and sheilds. Purely emblematic for theatrical appearance of course. But no doubt soon to have some xenophobic nazi connotation attached.

88% Canadian; 12% from outside.

GoFundMe said 88% of $10 million raised was from Canada and 86% of donors were based in Canada.

About $1.2 million was from foreign donors.

But look at what made it into the headline…

*something something foreign racist, pro-Trump fascists*

no one notices when they say S**t like this. :( no one notices their outright lies and hypocrisy.

"F*ck them racist and fascist truckers honking their horns and causing emotional distress to people!"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey! At least they were not honking!

Hey! At least they were not honking!
The same people who are protesting "police brutality" because the police simply arrest street thugs are the same people who cheered the police on when the police went after the truckers. Oh, and why aren't the police breaking up a protest where there is an attempt to damage property, as opposed to the truckers' protest whose participants chose to patronize local businesses legally?

The same people who are protesting "police brutality" because the police simply arrest street thugs are the same people who cheered the police on when the police went after the truckers. Oh, and why aren't the police breaking up a protest where there is an attempt to damage property, as opposed to the truckers' protest whose participants chose to patronize local businesses legally?

Dunno... the truckers were fascists, nazis and racists or something.

So I heard.

1648814609682.png

Why would you even look at them to begin with...

I didn't knew where to post this, since nobody cares about Canada

View attachment 403033
was there a violent attack? all I found was verbal. violence by definition means physical. shouting at someone, or saying something mean isnt an attack, and isnt violent. did I miss something when I searched?
maybe canadian politicians should actually not violently attack their own citizens in the first place. people might be nicer.