photography Your Photography!

You got some decent shots of her, especially right during a concert.

Out of sheer curiosity do you live in Lisbon or somewhere else in Portugal?
I was at the front. I took all photos with my smartphone, and its camera is not very good, for each good pic about 5 were crap.

I live in the outskirts of Lisbon

FB_IMG_16773263087344291.jpg

Am going to have to invest in a new Zoom or Fix Lense . The Sigma is giving me grief ... It's a flawed lense getting tooo many soft shots and the Tripod collar isn't worth a damn . It's too small in the wrong place . whereby it doesn't offer stability to the lense on my tripod . Every touch / tighten the target moves out of the crosshair . It's fustrating .

Whats more is Gear reviewers have continually failed mention it . And others ignore what you say ...

Am going to have to invest in a new Zoom or Fix Lense . The Sigma is giving me grief ... It's a flawed lense getting tooo many soft shots and the Tripod collar isn't worth a damn . It's too small in the wrong place . whereby it doesn't offer stability to the lense on my tripod . Every touch / tighten the target moves out of the crosshair . It's fustrating .

Whats more is Gear reviewers have continually failed mention it . And others ignore what you say ...
What lenses do you have in mind?

Enjoying the increasing amount of sunlight. I set up the camera and asked my better half to press the trigger, so credits of the photo go to her.
F23_1909-m-mv-2000h.jpg

We got quite a heavy snowfall. My dad in his element.
D22_2212-m-dn-2000w.jpg

Riding ice track with my friends. I took off in a corner and have been healing my tail bone for a better part of the week. It was worth it though.
F23_2294-m-dn-2000h.jpg

Back