photography Your Photography!

Due to the size of the file 32mp ..best i can do ...at the mo

post processing
Astro capture
20230503_004913.jpg

30sec exposition?

How come you don't end up with star-trails? Are you using a tracker? Or post-prod?

Nice shots anyway.

Somehow I always end up having trails. :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I mostly shoot between 5-20sec, but lens distortion around the edges with my wide angle is usually more of an issue. (F2.8, 5sec, ISO1250)
F23_3577-m-dn-2000h.jpg

I mostly shoot between 5-20sec, but lens distortion around the edges with my wide angle is usually more of an issue. (F2.8, 5sec, ISO1250)View attachment 433243

What Lense you use ?? I use the Samyang 10mm F2.8 and on occasion the Fisheye 12mm F2.8

Ever use the Bulb feature ? I tried it twice .. both times it failed .. no idea what i was doing wrong trying to get a star trail image no joy

Last edited:

What Lense you use ?? I use the Samyang 10mm F2.8 and on occasion the Fisheye 12mm F2.8

Ever use the Bulb feature ? I tried it twice .. both times it failed .. no idea what i was doing wrong trying to get a star trail image no joy
Tokina SD 11-16 F2.8 (IF) DX2
And no, I have never really used the Bulb feature. I will try it out with the remote trigger device to see how it works.

Went to Gourock ... Going by original weather it was meant to stop raining around 12 instead it just kept raining ...

Whilst i sat in a shelter capturing the boats as they passed including USS Porter...visibility was sooo poor you couldn't see her as she blended in with the mist n rain

Back