Meanwhile in Italy: The Art of Fine Food meets the art of electric driving.
full

Australia:
Victoria Police Special Operations Group with SIG MCX and brand new Lenco BearCat.

1556898621638.webp
1556898680647.webp
1556898708781.webp
1556898728923.webp

Source:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Popeye - The guys in blue uniforms are Sri Lanka Navy, not police...

I'm sure you took the description from Xinua but equally I'm sure that as an old salt yourself you'd want it right!

This electric minivan was used on the tiny German offshore island of Heligoland. The island measures only some 2 sq. km and consists almost entirely of steep rocks, so most vehicles including bicycles are banned from being used there. Only emergency services have permissions to operate powered vehicles larger than an electric cargo cart.

full

From the north of Germany. This thing is funny in three particular ways:
  1. "Polente" is an old German slang term for "Polizei" (Police).
  2. "Ente" (duck) is also a common nickname for the Citroen 2CV in Germany and Austria.
  3. This vehicle is officially owned and operated by the Schleswig-Holstein state police. It gets deployed at publicity shows.

That photo is taken in my former hometown Flensburg. That was on "blue lights day" (police, fire department, ems and so on exhibiting their capabilities) i was standing more to the left with one of my Departments fire trucks (before i moved to bavaria).

Philippine National Police officers examining one of the newly purchased MG3 machine guns.

1557240569823.webp

Source:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
The use of this machine gun in policing would require a serious 'reasonable force' excuse, I am not an expert in the issues this country suffers but that seems extreme to me ?

Co-lateral damage? , yes I think so

The use of this machine gun in policing would require a serious 'reasonable force' excuse, I am not an expert in the issues this country suffers but that seems extreme to me ?

Much like in Ukraine, Russia, etc. where every branch of security forces is expected to take part in combat against a foe armed with military grade weapons.

Hi,that's a Dutch police officer. ;)

You can make the difference between officers from the two forces from the black and yellow uniform the Dutch are wearing.

kl.webp

kll.webp

You can also easily spot the difference between Dutch and Belgian police vehicles.

Dutch

dt1.webp

dt2.webp

Belgian local police

op.webp

op2.webp

The Belgian Federal Police

klp.webp

A lot of police organisations have Medium Belt Fed Machine Guns. In Germany for example the police has MG21s, MG3s and MG4s.

^Belgian cops roll in style. notworthy;

^^

Police vehicles in Belgium vary from a local police force to another,however over the recent years they are group buying vehicles and the fleet is being standardized all over the country.

Last year the Federal police received mainly audi a4s and volvo v90s.

l1.webp

l2.webp

2018 saw a massive arrivals of vehicles from audi,skoda and volkswagen among the local police forces.

The most common vehicle you can witness among all local police forces of the country is the volkswagen transporter,in many versions.

l3.webp

l4.webp

The volkswagen tiguan

l5.webp

l6.webp

Last year a large number of skoda were bought because of reduced prices. mainly octavias.

l7.webp

l8.webp

But also many peugeots and opel in many models...

l9.webp

l10.webp