Politics Oregon legalizes Heroin ..

good. hopefully all the druggies here will pull up stakes and move. tired of caring for them and their entitled and thankless attitudes.

Unless they want to get out of it its pointless putting them in rehab. However if it was a lock-up for long enough that also was a way off it for some,.. if prison didn't have drugs.

All I can presume is that there is a video somewhere of Biden's son snorting some white powder off a hooker's body in Oregon :rolleyes:

Classic case....How many times as he been in rehab.

Opioid drugmaker Mallinckrodt files for US bankruptcy protection

Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals filed for bankruptcy protection on Monday, saddled with lawsuits alleging it helped fuel the United States opioid epidemic.

Adding to its woes, the company in March also lost a court battle to avoid paying higher rebates to state Medicaid programmes for its top-selling drug.

Well since the war on drugs doesn't seem to have worked I guess they decided to try something else. Will it work?......... I have no idea.

With Heroin and Marijuana being legalized across states, I would like to congratulate Drugs for winning the Drug war. It was a long and hard campaign, with the opponents having bigger funds, but Americans finally saw the light. It was drugs that has always been with them specially when they are down and out and all alone.

I know someone who helps treat druggies in Oregon.

Guess what the real meth-heads are good for after they leave the hospital or rehab:

Absolutely not much more than sorting objects at the recycling center or giving nurses more drool to wipe during their shifts at long term care centers.

Decriminalizing "hard drugs" is a bad idea.

I know someone who helps treat druggies in Oregon.

Guess what the real meth-heads are good for after they leave the hospital or rehab:

Absolutely not much more than sorting objects at the recycling center or giving nurses more drool to wipe during their shifts at long term care centers.

Decriminalizing "hard drugs" is a bad idea.
They will be out of a job then (Y)

Seriously how many people have they managed to get clean and then go on to lead a full and useful life - let me think 1 in 20,000 - 1 in 200,000

People are drawn to drugs for various reasons - my feeling is give them it for free - take the criminality out of it and the more you give them the less misery they inflict on the rest of us

Some people only try it because it is 'illegal'

With Heroin and Marijuana being legalized across states, I would like to congratulate Drugs for winning the Drug war. It was a long and hard campaign, with the opponents having bigger funds, but Americans finally saw the light. It was drugs that has always been with them specially when they are down and out and all alone.
countless spliffs were killed in this war, we may never know the true casualties.
How is the drug war in the Philippines going? Is the gov planning on legalizing weed?

They will be out of a job then (Y)

Seriously how many people have they managed to get clean and then go on to lead a full and useful life - let me think 1 in 20,000 - 1 in 200,000

People are drawn to drugs for various reasons - my feeling is give them it for free - take the criminality out of it and the more you give them the less misery they inflict on the rest of us

Some people only try it because it is 'illegal'

It's a tough one black cat . The war on drugs has let's be honest been a complete failure . I dread to think how many billions wasted . I think taking weed away from the drug dealers is a step in the right direction . You could argue it's a gateway drug but removing it from dealers is going to lessen the chance of our youth being introduced to far more hazardous substances . You ve only got to look at legal highs which were made illegal in 2016 . Spice is rife with the homeless / down and outs and I'm sure there's good reason why they ve ended up down there with drugs seen as their only option .

Οne close friend was working in the past to the state institution who was providing metadone, an opioid like heroin, to addicts and told me that they were talking the state doses and then were seeking more drugs on the streets.

Back