Politics Not so dark-skinned to defend Racial Ethnic Diversity?

Mokordo

Mi Lieutenant
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
I don´t know, but after Antonio Banderas was considered in Hollywood as a "coloured actor", she could perfectly consider herself as a "coloured", because she is so Spanish as Antonio Banderas is.

I didn´t find the news in English from any other source, I don´t know what politic orientation tellereport or spainsnews have. In Spanish there is a lot of news about this issue.

Last edited:
This just reminded me of a rather weird story here, a political party (very left-wing so preaching the « live together » thing) using a young blonde girl in a poster on a billboard.

Probably it was a girl randomly chosen by the leaders of said party but guess who was upset about it? Ze usual suspects, and the oh so open-minded leftists.

I mean, I hate getting old and becoming reactionary but it’s pathetic and hypocritical to the core, and people wonder why Trump, Bolsonaro and Salvini gets elected...

This just reminded me of a rather weird story here, a political party (very left-wing so preaching the « live together » thing) using a young blonde girl in a poster on a billboard.

Probably it was a girl randomly chosen by the leaders of said party but guess who was upset about it? Ze usual suspects, and the oh so open-minded leftists.

I mean, I hate getting old and becoming reactionary but it’s pathetic and hypocritical to the core, and people wonder why Trump, Bolsonaro and Salvini gets elected...
Trump got elected because the Democrats decided Hillary Clinton, arguably the most unlikeable, corrupt and barely human candidate I've ever seen was a good choice.

Trump got elected because the Democrats decided Hillary Clinton, arguably the most unlikeable, corrupt and barely human candidate I've ever seen was a good choice.

Aye but behind his election were the campaign against FakeNewsMedias and overall PCness. Clinton couldn’t have been a worse choice.

Aye but behind his election were the campaign against FakeNewsMedias and overall PCness. Clinton couldn’t have been a worse choice.
Yep. Trump also had a positive message for that part of the US the Democrats seem to have written off - the working man. I was shocked when he won given the inaccurate polling data we were continuously fed by the MSM. But he has proven himself a fearless and competent leader in the face of the most vicious, chickensh*t opposition I've ever seen. He'll go down as one of the greatest Presidents in my lifetime. Not based on his 'likeabiltiy' but on his accomplishments.

Not even sure the Republicans were worried about the working man or if they were they were doing nothing for him.

Housing for everyone and good times for the banks seemed to be Bush's only idea. That didn't work out well

Not even sure the Republicans were worried about the working man or if they were they were doing nothing for him.

Housing for everyone and good times for the banks seemed to be Bush's only idea. That didn't work out well
Bush gets worse and worse as time goes by.

Back