Intro New member

theoask

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Hi,

I may be new on this forum, but not in the former militarypictures.net or similar URL forum website which has been discontinued where I posted and answered for years./

So who am I?
A civilian (sorry, nobody's perfect) but since many years I have read a lot of military litterature on WWI tanks and military history, modern warfare, tactics etc.

I have seen a great many war movies (all of the great ones I'm pretty sure) on all historical periods.

I like to share pictures I find on Internet, and share articles I deem interesting and also answer and ask questions on Quora.com.

But I like tanks above all...

Hi,

I may be new on this forum, but not in the former militarypictures.net or similar URL forum website which has been discontinued where I posted and answered for years./

So who am I?
A civilian (sorry, nobody's perfect) but since many years I have read a lot of military litterature on WWI tanks and military history, modern warfare, tactics etc.

I have seen a great many war movies (all of the great ones I'm pretty sure) on all historical periods.

I like to share pictures I find on Internet, and share articles I deem interesting and also answer and ask questions on Quora.com.

But I like tanks above all...
dont worry, everyone gets a promotion to full (armchair) general, upon arrival.

welcome!!!!!