Politics Kosovo Police Stage Major Raid in Serb-Majority North

M

Mordoror

Oy Feck.....
ElectricBoogaloo II, the return
So far, several kosovo police of serbian oigin arrested
As well as a russian member of the UNMIK
and a serbian politician for crossing the border
Serbian army units are on full combat readiness alert and some units are moving toward the border

Good old Haradinaj stirring the S**t, 2004 all over again.

Aye. Suspected to have butchered dozens of Serbs civilians, if you ask me, this asshole should be in jail instead of walking free nevermind being a PM.

Same with Bosniak War criminal Naser Oric, these are still fresh wounds for the Serbs.

I remember 2004. Luckily this didn’t escalate but some mosques got torched in Serbia...

Aye. Suspected to have butchered dozens of Serbs civilians, if you ask me, this asshole should be in jail instead of walking free nevermind being a PM.

Same with Bosniak War criminal Naser Oric, these are still fresh wounds for the Serbs.

I remember 2004. Luckily this didn’t escalate but some mosques got torched in Serbia...
Gota like the hypocrisy of the guy
It's a police operation against organised crime
says the leader of the Drenizha gang known to be elbow deep in drug, cigarettes, fuel, harvested organs and whore riggs .....

Look like very much as a way to disband the ethnicaly serbian part of the Kosovo police because so far most of the arrested people are police officers

So sad how my people always seem to get the poop end of the stick. :( Heck I am currently suspended on Facebook because (3 years ago) I posted a picture, no words, just a picture of General Ratko Mladić. But 3 days ago someone complained & because somebody complained... I am suspended. It's just a constant witch hunt against the Serbs. Sorry for going on, just how I felt when I seen the news about this a day or 2 ago