Intro Hey all

JustAGuy1250

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Advertiser
Hi, thanks for having me.

My name's Justin and i am a researcher of the Vietnam war.
Specifically, the Chinese firearms that the Vietnamese used, both Vietcong and NVA.

Previously, i've researched and published a book on the K-50M and while i am still trying to find more information, i've moved on to the next topic.
Currently i am searching for examples of all kinds of Chinese military firearms for my digital database. This database i use to uncover information regarding production, whether it's serialnumber and it's correlation to production year or features that changed throughout production.

Eventually, my plan is to turn this information into a book as well. Either 1 big book or seperate book for each firearm.
Ofcourse the Type-56's (AK and SKS both) are extremely well documented already but there's very little on the Type-50, Type-51/Type-54, Type-53 (DPM and Mosin) and other earlier firearms. Due to this, these firearms are what i am after the most.

If you want to help me, feel free to send me a some photo's.
I know people may want to hide their serialnumber however, for me, having the full serialnumber helps tons.
If you have any documentation for your firearm, don't hesitate to show me as well! knowing where firearms were recovered from helps me identify which range of serialnumbers were sent where. This eventually can be used to spot fake bringbacks amongst real ones.

Aside from this research, i am also a collector of the same topic.
Currently, my most prized possessions are a K-50M and Type-53 DPM.

20220428_212347.jpg

IMG-20211023-WA0000(1).jpg

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Mi.Net and thank you for supporting us by purchasing your keyword ad placements.
Remember you can track your stats in the ad manager section :)
If you have any issues or questions with your adverts please get in touch

Back