Intro Greetings from South Africa, Western Cape

Blueshead

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Hi all,
Staying in South Africa, at the beautiful Western Cape right next to the Seashore 95min. walk). As a permanent resident i decided to spend the rest of my life here. It may seem strange to you, but with all the problems we deal here (and i am not talking COVID-19..) i still love it, no other place i want to be. Nature is stunning here, in a quiet part, a little village away from the hustle of a big town it is still little paradise to live in. My interests in military history come a long way, most fascinating what a soldier does for king and country, but also very tragic when looking at the aftermath of actions he had to take and still has. Altough military technology has developed a great deal until today, there are to many lifes expiring for sometimes very questionable Agendas of those who direct wars and deception. Thank you all in active service around the world, that you risk your lifes for us civilians, i hope, that you fight for peace and not for war... Thanks to the creators of this website, it will make my research into military history a pleasant task, as a lot of valuable picture material and specific history concerning military issues can be found here. My special interests are old and new tech weaponry, amour and especially the research of the Nazis during WWII. I do still have a lot of unsolved questions i might put up in this forum, so i strive trough the material in the near future, maybe i find this very specific group of people who have the same specific interest, will see. Keep well and see you here soon! Bernhard

Thanks to the creators of this website, it will make my research into military history a pleasant task, as a lot of valuable picture material and specific history concerning military issues can be found here
Welcome to Mi.Net @Blueshead you are very welcome here mate and thanks for your positive comments about our site :)

Nice to meet You here! Enjoy this site!