Article Communism’s First Defeat (Polish-Soviet War)

KVLG

Mi Private
MI.Net Member
"Communism arose in a time of pandemic and war. In 1918, the Bolshevik party led by V. I. Lenin seized control of Russia amid a world numbed by the slaughter of a world war and the seemingly unstoppable spread of influenza. Promising a utopia of equality, the communist message proved seductive to many in Europe and America. In the summer of 1920, having defeated his most serious internal foes, Lenin decided to launch a full-scale invasion of Europe to spread communism all across the continent.

Soviet communism proved anything but a utopian “worker’s paradise.” The Bolsheviks brutally eliminated their political opponents on both left and right, sparking a four-year civil war that killed several million people in Russia and neighboring lands. Tsarist autocracy had a justified reputation for cruelty and in the half century preceding the Revolution, it had executed almost 6000 people and exiled tens of thousands to Siberia. Yet in just four years, Lenin’s communist regime carried out at least thirty times as many death sentences, not counting hundreds of thousands murdered in extrajudicial killings. Despite this, support for the Soviets in the West grew as left-wing groups mobilized to help the Bolsheviks abroad and imitate their success at home."

This article is a excerpt. For the full article, go to:

Some bold claims. For starters, even in its 1920 shape, The Reichswehr would have wiped the floor with the Red hordes, and I'm using the term hordes directly. Also, when Pilsudki launched his campaign, the Polish army well equipped and trained by the French while the Soviets always faced ammunition shortages. Heck, the Poles even had FT-17 tanks in their inventory. When the Poles invaded what is the present day Ukraine, Belarus, and Lithuania they pillaged and raped their way through these territories just as the Soviets and everyone else at that time did with Jewish population bearing the brunt of it all.

Yet in just four years, Lenin’s communist regime carried out at least thirty times as many death sentences, not counting hundreds of thousands murdered in extrajudicial killings. Despite this, support for the Soviets in the West grew as left-wing groups mobilized to help the Bolsheviks abroad and imitate their success at home.

The author conveniently forgot about millions killed in the great war that still was fresh in people memory or he wouldn't be so childishly surprised.

When the Poles invaded what is the present day Ukraine, Belarus, and Lithuania they pillaged and raped their way through these territories just as the Soviets and everyone else at that time did with Jewish population bearing the brunt of it all.

I read that there were many Jews in early communist leadership and administration.

I read that there were many Jews in early communist leadership and administration.

Plenty, along with other national minorities. If it wasn't for Latvian units, Lenin and his cronies wouldn't have survived Left SR uprising in 1918. That being said, whether these revolutionaries were Jewish or Poles or Hungarians their denounced their national / ethnic roots and perceived everything in terms of class warfare. Sounds familiar?

there are joke that the party is a jew party which so much jew in the party leader in early day , which pretty interest how jew leader lost in struggler in later period ( Trotsky and other ) one wonder what soviet will be diffirent if Trotsky win and not stalin