Politics Climate Hysteria Debunked Yet Again ....

is is complete and utter BS - I like how they now just dismiss old data sets that don't fit the agenda

Some *uck wit kids were 'protesting' outside where I was working the other day and the stupid 'teacher' with them asked me what I thought. So I told her - do you job and get these runts back in the classroom and teach them some real science and if they want to save the planet how about killing yourself. Possibly not the answer she was looking for:)
Think of it as a late, late term abortion. After all, the kiddies are still dependent on Mom so they're non-human fair game. And, they're not fully developed yet AND they can't vote.

It's our societies I'm afraid . We buy what we want , not what we need and then call it democratic freedom . Even when legislation is brought forward to help ; for example smaller and more efficient car engines ; we then proceed to put them in even larger cars because the free market dictates that's what people want thus negating any gains made . Not sustainable ........
You summed it up.
It's a capitalism gone crazy combined with nativism
Something that cannot work on a limited ressource area and with a specie able to modify the ecosystems in such a large scale.
Funny thing is that we were warned several times on smaller scales : over-use of ressources turned the Fertile Crescent into the today desert
over-use of ressource and over-population turned the Easter Islands into a cannibalistic nightmare
Same with the Mesa civilization, Angkor civilisation etc
Thing is that effects were regional and populations left overs were able to migrate
Now the impact is on planetary scale and we don't have another space raft nearby .....

There's about half a km of my Dad's village in Samoa that is under water due to sea levels rising but yeah global warming? What's that? Sounds like suber boring science stuff. Hey you do you

There's about half a km of my Dad's village in Samoa that is under water due to sea levels rising but yeah global warming? What's that? Sounds like suber boring science stuff. Hey you do you

Where as in another area of Samoa it looks self inflicted . That's the whole problem with the climate change debate , we are all hypocrites . Just watched bits of glastonbury and the musicians were pushing the global warming message while simultaneously creating a boat load of pollution by holding a festival in the middle of a field . They did ban single use plastic bottles though .......

Considering that development in my Dad's village increased forestry and vegetation below the mountains, that study doesn't apply there also, it's about flash flooding that is completely different to a coastline that is under seawater

Samoas sinking.

Recent protest in London, third of them wore suits. I predict when majority wear suits the govt has announced its given up on funding their carbon credit life style.

The protest was held in a park . No placards just lobbyists with windmills or carbon credits to sell. A perfect way to recycle money for them.

International investors speculating the cost of carbon credits will rise are driving forestry expansion and pushing up farmland prices.

In as much as corn is being used for ethanol. Now farm land in NZ is being converted to trees for EU carbon credits.

"A briefing paper Little prepared for a meeting this week with Government ministers says 2017 agricultural census figures show 1000ha of forestry directly and indirectly employs 1.5 people. For the same area of sheep and beef farming the figure is 7.6 people."

...The madness continues.

International investors speculating the cost of carbon credits will rise are driving forestry expansion and pushing up farmland prices.

In as much as corn is being used for ethanol. Now farm land in NZ is being converted to trees for EU carbon credits.

"A briefing paper Little prepared for a meeting this week with Government ministers says 2017 agricultural census figures show 1000ha of forestry directly and indirectly employs 1.5 people. For the same area of sheep and beef farming the figure is 7.6 people."

...The madness continues.
Seems that timber industrial line is not up to date in NZ if you are employingonly 1.5 persons
You can make big bucks with forests directly (furnitures, plancks, paper etc ask the Chinese) or indirectly (ecotourism and nature tourism)

Seems that timber industrial line is not up to date in NZ if you are employingonly 1.5 persons
You can make big bucks with forests directly (furnitures, plancks, paper etc ask the Chinese) or indirectly (ecotourism and nature tourism)

You'd be right in saying that the timber industry has declined here, they simply werent able to compete with the chinese imported goods on price, so now the logs go unprocessed to china, india etc.
but eco/nature tourism aint going to be happening in a new zealand pine forest, the best thing they are probably used for while growing is mountain bike parks and walking tracks for locals.

Considering that development in my Dad's village increased forestry and vegetation below the mountains, that study doesn't apply there also, it's about flash flooding that is completely different to a coastline that is under seawater

In Samoa, if I am not mistaken, the islands are sinking due to geological reasons, not automatically related to rising sea levels.

A Norwegian icebreaker had to turn back because the Artic ice is too thick even in July. Apparently unreported, the spread of Artic ice was very important this year as polar bears were spotted in an island way further then where they can normally venture.

I don´t speak Norwegian, but I don´t like posting from blogs...so I found the original story. Not much reported because the ship sailed out in June to prove the ice was receeding. ;)

You can google "Kronprins Haakon".

Last edited:

Scientists are predicting a return to medieval megadroughts in the coming years which seems a reasonable prediction taking into account some of the record breaking temps we have seen of late. That's fair enough but what I find baffling is they haven't got a clue why those megadroughts took place back in the day . There's no humans to blame and though im in agreement we need to reign in our disposable lifestyles it seems there's a lot more to climate change than scientists currently know .

I think we don´t really understand climate. We can see trends, and I won´t really deny that the trend is warming, but people who claim they can forecast temperature rise by the half degree according to CO2 levels are fooling around.

Why was it so warm in the middle ages? There were no supervolcanoes or anything really changing the way the Earth was behaving. And are we sure that the climate change does´nt bring benefits anywhere? It´s doom everywhere?...no region is going to benefit? I have read that rainfall in the Sahel regions is increasing, a big chance for a region with so little rainfall.

A Norwegian icebreaker had to turn back because the Artic ice is too thick even in July. Apparently unreported, the spread of Artic ice was very important this year as polar bears were spotted in an island way further then where they can normally venture.

I don´t speak Norwegian, but I don´t like posting from blogs...so I found the original story. Not much reported because the ship sailed out in June to prove the ice was receeding. ;)

You can google "Kronprins Haakon".
same as this lot

Back