Photos 1/72 Dassault Mirage 2000

Heller Kit are bit crude it needs some love and dedication to make it look decent, I have built a couple of Italeri kit but yet to build a Heller Kit.

very good work, I recommend that you do some details in the cockpit in the uprights, in the event that you are going to leave it in flight position, you should consider mounting a base; Slowly and good handwriting to get good results, you're on the right track; I have one of those armed also and still missing many things, but in the path of modeling everything is achieved with patience

very good work, I recommend that you do some details in the cockpit in the uprights, in the event that you are going to leave it in flight position, you should consider mounting a base; Slowly and good handwriting to get good results, you're on the right track; I have one of those armed also and still missing many things, but in the path of modeling everything is achieved with patience

Thanks a lot my friend fro your advice, I am really consider to put it on the base.