Politics Wokism/Woke/World gone crazy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'm all for giving them a release into the wild!

72351999007-getty-images-857216646-1.jpg

So the problem with the one on the left being Miss germany 2024 is?????

Same state that idiot representative a couple years ago was eating fried chicken in the committee room. They've all been hitting the juice no doubt.

So the problem with the one on the left being Miss germany 2024 is?????
not pretty enough to be miz germoney. saying that, I prefer dark hair dark eyes dark skin ladies. and also blondes. and redheads as well. I prefer brunnettes too, as well as Asian girls that like to dye their hair blonde and have lots of piercings. and normal asians, too. as long as they arent too heavy, or too skinny, but thats alright as well. anyway what was I talking about?

Normal since it will soon become a muslin country

Democratman has a lot of abortions to go before he/him fixes their problems.

Normal since it will soon become a muslin countr
not woke, but related to the ol' lympics, they (the french) insisted on partially damaging a likely almost irreplaceable coral reef in one of their colonial possessions, ignoring the protestations of the natives that have lived there basically FOREVER, to build a new judging tower on the reef for some stupid olympic surf contest, despite the fact that there ALREADY was a judging tower in place, that could have done the job.
complete hypocrites as well as they spend much time moaning about how dangerous "climate change" is to the reefs, but have no qualms actually physically destroying it.

that whole thing is just crazy... labeling something you like, or are fond of, with some I guess racial type, is the EXACT opposite of racist, and is the very definition of inclusiveness.... its really a form of respect. you wouldn't put that racial type or that person on your product if you didnt think they had some quality that you wanted your product to have....

that whole thing is just crazy... labeling something you like, or are fond of, with some I guess racial type, is the EXACT opposite of racist, and is the very definition of inclusiveness.... its really a form of respect. you wouldn't put that racial type or that person on your product if you didnt think they had some quality that you wanted your product to have....
It reminds me of the complaints of whitey helpers saying how offensive it was that US Army helicopters are named after tribes around the time when the UH-72 Lakota was entering service. The subject matter strongly disagreed, but they weren't consulted, because white people know better than yellow people which of course isn't racism, it's anti-racism! (Y)

Drag her down to the street, make sure a camera is running, cut up her face with the same boxcutter and then hang her from the nearest tree or lamp post. Which side they attach the rope on is meh to me. She's even provided spray paint to write a cautionary message on a sign. I'm willing to pay for the rope.

That ought to deter future "activists".

Of course in true Occupied Britain fashion she won't even be charged for carrying a "dangerous weapon" in public never mind the destruction of property.

And these people are going to win the next election in a landslide.

Last edited: