Intro TheMess.Net Landing Page

I lost count of how many I had, I actually only remember my last username on themess which I kept for approximately 2 years at best.
And no, not same.
Same story. I changed several names on mp.net as I had problems with discipline from time to time. I was part of the stronk-crew before becoming internationalist. ?

So when did you join the mp.net for the first time?

Same story. I changed several names on mp.net as I had problems with discipline from time to time. I was part of the stronk-crew before becoming internationalist. ?

So when did you join the mp.net for the first time?

Hard to pinpoint the exact time, but I think I've been around for around 10 years. More or less.

Hard to pinpoint the exact time, but I think I've been around for around 10 years. More or less.
I joined in summer 2006. At the time of war in Lebanon I remember that perfectly well. Chechnya was still smouldering and it was quite hot in Iraq. Then came Georgia... I remember little about Libya and the rest of Arab Spring though as I wasn't very active at that time. Then came Ukraine... I was following it day by day. Then everybody moved to themess. Syria followed... Again I was watching it very closely.

Damn thats just part of your Life...

Last edited:
I joined in summer 2006. At the time of war in Lebanon I remember it perfectly well. Chechnya was still smouldering and it was quite hot in Iraq. Then came Georgia... I remember little about Libya and the rest of Arab Spring though as I wasn't very active at that time. Then came Ukraine... I was following it day by day. Then everybody move to themess. Syria followed... Again I was watching it very closely.

Damn thats just part of your Life...

I definitely joined after Georgia, since Georgia was the event that sparked my interest in politics and military stuff in general. As prior to that I wasn't interested at all, but then again I was but a teen so. So I'd say Georgia + 2 years = my approx. time of joining is accurate enough even if not a perfect estimation.

I definitely joined after Georgia, since Georgia was the event that sparked my interest in politics and military stuff in general. As prior to that I wasn't interested at all, but then again I was but a teen so. So I'd say Georgia + 2 years = my approx. time of joining is accurate enough even if not a perfect estimation.
I came across one of my old discussions on mp.net recently. It dates back to March 2008 and covers Medvedev presidency. Its like reading your old diaries! It feels fantastic! ?

Hi Everyone!

So glad that I've found this forum exists! So many nicks I remember well, even the mods! Used to be quite active member on mp.net right from 2004 or 2005 (don't remember exact year) till the something like 2009 or 2010. A member of the IranDefence.net campaign assault team (with toki and a bunch of others - yeah this sounds ridicolous these days) and an active member of the polandball team but without the overly patriotic bend. After getting more into professional and family life I stopped visiting mp.net and later found TheMess a little too quiet and passive.

Anyway, will try to contribute something to this Forum, even if it's an occasional rant or banter :)