Intro TheMess.Net Landing Page

Oh wow, I knew this board 'smelled' right as soon as I found it. Used to frequent mp.net a great deal years back but the replacement; 'themess' seemed real quiet for a long time and I drifted away into internet deep space. How nice to see some old members still about, @digrar in particular is a very noticeable 'remnant'! No offence intended lol.

Noticeable remnant, or the right smell?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's like a so long run from MP.net which transformed into Themess.net and now rechristened as MI.net , love to see you all here again

I hope James will not ban me anymore :p

l was ex long time Mp.net and themess.net member. Actually my Nick was Musti. But someone took it before me.

When l was so sorry to see when Hood do deciced to close the Mp.net. l had used to visit every night the site. it was great job. My kudos him.

I hope MI.NET will be greater .

Goodluck to M.I. net . team.

M.usti.

Hi All,
Was mp.net user since Iraq invasion ~2003. Pretty active one. Stopped visiting and posting around 2008 as it was too addictive and frankly had to move with other stuff. Today I was looking for pictures and comments on ongoing unrests in US. And all I learned is that mp.net is closed and community pretty much gone :| . Anyway is there daily photo thread anywhere? Totally lost track of current conflicts, equipment and stuff.

Welcome aboard @herrmannek , while we currently don't have a "daily" photo thread there used to be one that has fallen away from lack of use. You are free to resurrect it or to post in any of the hundreds of others that are current ;) (Y)

Hello all,

Pinemarten here.
I used to be on the old mp site then TheMess and somewhere I lost my login info so here I am back again.
Always liked the previous sites and the interesting information that was online.
Thanks everyone!

flamming python
Aradan
Kilgor
Linedoggie

Has anyone heard from this guys? ?