Politics The Cuomo Brothers

TV2 reported on the evening news that Chris was ultimately fired for a sexual harassment claim. I bet sniff my fingers Lemon rated him out. Always thought something wasn't right going on with those 2.....not that there's anything wrong with that.

One will note, the Cuomos got fired for sexual misconduct.

And not the fact that one of them literally sent 10s of thousands to their death by sending COVID positive people back into nursing homes.
Or the fact that the other covered for him and used his influence to try to silence witnesses.

It gives you an idea of what constitutes a "serious crime" in our modern society.

They also need to get away from being a commentary organization and stick to strictly reporting the facts. Until they do that, they'll never be a credible organization, even if they get rid of all of the "eccentric" personalitie

Once in awhile CNN Int'l runs the US version of CNN & I've watched Chris Cuomo yucking it up with his brother Andy at the beginning of the Covid pandemic & how they found humor during that time sorta made my blood run cold. & sexual predator Lemon & zoom masturbator Toobin....... That whole network needs some new blood.
TBH FCC should have revoked CNN'S and MSNBC's broadcast licence

They covered for him.

It may be poor form, but in the end if CNN gets to get purged from all its deviants and degenerates...

No morals at all

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back