Politics The Cuomo Brothers

Al Sharpton is running for Gov of NY next year.........have a bad feeling about this. The NY political machine may have just f'd up.
I don't think he stands a chance. It'll be certainly entertaining, though.

I don't think he stands a chance. It'll be certainly entertaining, though.
Doesn't stand a chance? All those 15K that died in nursing homes will be voting twice for Al......& in the US Presidential election of 2020 sleepy Joe won while campaigning from his basement. Dominion voting machines are still in use, what would you like the final vote to be.

A former ABC reporter is now accusing Chris Cuomo of sexual harassment.

Does it run in the family or is it a thing that all deplorable elitists do?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hate to admit it but I think it's a guy thing. Whenever I see a smoking hot female in a tight tee or tight pair of jeans I'm tempted to grab a hand full. There are however 2 good reasons why I don't. 1. My mother raised me better than that & 2. My wife is a pretty good shot & she'd shoot me. I've had my ass & crotch grabbed in bars by Danish women that have had a few drinks & it's not a good feeling.

I don't know what a Cuomo Brother is.

I've had my ass & crotch grabbed in bars by Danish women that have had a few drinks & it's not a good feeling.
Ah yes, the loss of fine motor skills due to alcohol ?

They're called hanger queens at Air Base Karup. Girls hang out in the bar outside the main gate looking for husbands. Sometimes after they've had a few drinks they like to check out your goods even if you're sporting a wedding band.

I don't know what a Cuomo Brother is.
A political dynasty in the US.

Not unlike the Kennedy’s, Daley’s, Clinton’s, and Bush’s.

The father was governor of New York

A son was governor of New York

Another son(this one) had an audience and attack array in the form of CNN.

——-
Like the Mubarak’s of Egypt, Ghandi’s in India, Castro’s of Cuba, and Trudeau’s of Canada.

The Castro’s and Trudeau’s could possibly be related like the inbred blue bloods of Europe. :)

Coumo is painful to watch. His old school practiced monotone reporting style to attempt to portray that his stories are serious and true compared to someone like Carlson is one more reason to rapidly press the remote button.

If he were anyone else the cancel culture crew would be protesting to the hilt ... and CNN has having a so called investigation yet he's still on TV ...

Says it all about CNN

Guess the ripping CNN are taking due to that chufter still on tv reached a climax ..

They suspended him indefinetly ..

Byeeeeeeeeeee

Screenshot_20211205-001758_Instagram.jpg

Once in awhile CNN Int'l runs the US version of CNN & I've watched Chris Cuomo yucking it up with his brother Andy at the beginning of the Covid pandemic & how they found humor during that time sorta made my blood run cold. & sexual predator Lemon & zoom masturbator Toobin....... That whole network needs some new blood.

Once in awhile CNN Int'l runs the US version of CNN & I've watched Chris Cuomo yucking it up with his brother Andy at the beginning of the Covid pandemic & how they found humor during that time sorta made my blood run cold. & sexual predator Lemon & zoom masturbator Toobin....... That whole network needs some new blood.
They also need to get away from being a commentary organization and stick to strictly reporting the facts. Until they do that, they'll never be a credible organization, even if they get rid of all of the "eccentric" personalities.

Back