SciFi Military Science Fiction and Future Gear

tumblr_01e6040d406d221739b42913e3042842_93d60f82_540.jpg
tumblr_95163135b0b0fb9374d5bd182e0e2831_19fbc58b_540.jpg
tumblr_aa4ea5de56c8a745058317ec7e966888_7ddd1f77_540.jpg

Chinese CG fantasy cargo aircraft. With all that weight centered on the fuselage with those four giant engines.. would this aircraft fly? And the heat generated by those engines better be properly dissipated.

[IMG]

The few aircraft with buried engines didn't do very well, i.e. comet etc.

The battle between podded and buried is over, other than for stealth.

That's a no from me...

This was posted by me on sinodefense forum back in JAN 2014..
Fan art future PLAN CV

This caption fully admits this is fan art..This is the most heavily armed carrier I've seen since a WWII Essex class.

虽然中国已经有了首艘航母辽宁舰,但这远远不能让军迷满意,这么大的国家,怎么能没有核航母呢?当然,要发展也不是一朝一夕就能完成的。所以,就先设想一下过过瘾吧!图为网友设想的中国海军华清级核航母。该航母满载排水量高达15万吨,吓人吧!(来源:兔吧 作者鹰之海洋)

Google translation;

Although China has had Liaoning ship's first aircraft carrier, but it is far from satisfied with military fans make such a big country, how can the nuclear aircraft carrier did not it? Of course, it takes time to develop can be done. So, have fun first imagine it! Pictured users envisaged Chinese naval Huaqing class nuclear aircraft carrier. The aircraft load displacement of up to 150,000 tons, scary! (Source: Eagle Marine rabbit right of the author)

[IMG]

So in our spare time, we nip into shore for some bombardment tasks?

Those photos above posted by santana are a Chinese fan boi CG rendition of a naval J-10. If memory serves me correctly I first saw those photos in 2006. I posted this on June 9th 2006.

The aircraft was never "navalized". It was a fan boi dream. Well done. As for the E-2 look a like, China still does not have a fixed wing AEW aircraft for her aircraft carriers. Thanks for posting santana!

Those photos above posted by santana are a Chinese fan boi CG rendition of a naval J-10. If memory serves me correctly I first saw those photos in 2006. I posted this on June 9th 2006.

The aircraft was never "navalized". It was a fan boi dream. Well done. As for the E-2 look a like, China still does not have a fixed wing AEW aircraft for her aircraft carriers. Thanks for posting santana!

Any time Big Daddy, I remember that post !!!