Train them young

Matzos

Mi Lieutenant
MI.Net Member
One of my daughters undergoing her basic NBC training in 1984 (she's now 21 and hates this picture)

8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hee hee, I wish I had a photo like this one to tease my daughter with when shes older ;)

Great pic Matzos; I bet she won't be blessing you for sticking this one on the net!

The ridiculous girl. It would be interesting to look as it looks now. Matzos if there is its modern photo lay out it if you can

I will asked her, but she's now 23, and I think the reply will be 'When hell freezes over'. :mad: :mad:
But being a good father and a loyal member of the site, I will ask

Sorry about the wait.
A lot of thinks have been going on in my life, moving from unit to unit and the girls now starting to move from home.

Well she gave in :eek: she's now 25.

_MG_6238copy2.jpg

Nice photo mate, when my little girl is here age I would greet her boyfriends with a shot gun and some very stern words of advice LOL

Matzos
Inherited her good looks from her mother, no? solaf

Nice photo mate, when my little girl is here age I would greet her boyfriends with a shot gun and some very stern words of advice LOL
Lock her up til she's 30 & then marry her of to a richo.;)

Lock her up til she's 30 & then marry her of to a richo.;)

I wish I could, she was due to marry an US Airman later this year, but he called it all off once he got back to the States. uzi,
Lots of tears, but she has got through it and is getting on with her life again

Those darn Yanks. I'm sorry to hear that, Matzos. Better she found out before marriage what kind of person he is, than after.