Politics The Democrat Wannabees That have chucked it

colin traveller

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After that dumb statement Beto said earlier regarding driver licences ...It's no surprise .

Too bad. He had such a cadre of adoring leftist journalists...I guess being a photogenic numbskull didn't go very far for him.

Based AF, as some would say.

I wonder what was his answer though. Or if he even responded at all in fact.

Superb

The lady is correct , it is about mental health . The only problem is that your going to need some sort of fully functioning healthcare system where everyone's covered so help can be given to those in need . I don't see that happening under trump......

The lady is correct , it is about mental health . The only problem is that your going to need some sort of fully functioning healthcare system where everyone's covered so help can be given to those in need . I don't see that happening under trump......
I would not say that the government run healthcare institutions do mental healthcare any better. The VA, for example, trying to provide for veterans needs is shockingly bad. Prior to Trump their suicide prevention hotline often rolled calls over to the next day. Still a lot of work to do but mental health usually gets short shrift. I suppose it's the 'just pull yourself together and things will be fine' mentality.

He should throw in the Towel . I think he has dementia

Back