Other Post AZOV Nazis or Not ?

Sorry, my English is very poor, but I try to be as nice as it possible. My double-cousine live in Mariupol, still controlled by Ukraine, but she, as absolute majority of her friends, see Ukraine ("Borderland" in translation) as part of Russia, or, at least, as the part of some Russian-lead Union. She (as many of her friends) hates modern Ukrainian Government with their idea, that "Ukraine is not Russia".
Crimea is not Ukraine, it is part of Russia, we hope, that later Mariupol, Odessa, Kiev, Lvov will be parts of Russia, too. May be, @Conhoon have his own opinion about Lvov.

@ Black Pawn, you called me to answer so I'll answer. Lviv is now a Ukrainian city. And let it remain a Ukrainian city. It was once a place where Poles, Ukrainians, Armenians and many others lived together. The Second World War changed the borders of my country, we lost this area. But we do not have the desire to get them back. I can see, however, that the most important thing for you is the old rule that "the Russian army never gives back the once captured area". For many Russians, the transformation of the USSR was a blow, but it gave many nations the chance to gain independence after many years. Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and many more - do not you really see that reinforcements in these countries began after the annexation of Crimea?

I have another suggestion - NATO and USA will be disbanded, Alaska will be de jure' and de facto Russian, peaceful delimitation on the Canada-Mexican border.
keep dreaming putin , keep dreaming
and the army of russian trolls will conquer this website like they did with many other on the web
i was thinking that this site is troll free , I guess i was wrong

Why not? It's demonstrate your level of a discussion.
my level?what about your levels? what russia today says is allways true , what sputink says is allways true , what bbc(fox examples)says is a lie
that is your levels

Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and many more - do not you really see that reinforcements in these countries began after the annexation of Crimea?
Actually, no. Agression against Serbia and occupation of Kosovo was in 1999. Poland joined NATO in 1999, Spratslands - in 2004. Declaration of Crimean independence and Reunions with Russia was in 2014, after West-supported neo-Nazi coup in Kiev.

my level?what about your levels? what russia today says is allways true , what sputink says is allways true , what bbc(fox examples)says is a lie
that is your levels
Sorry, buddy. Let's talk as civilisated men. Everybody can make a mistake, everybody can lie. All is discutable. When US-congress and RT, and many members (including Ukrainians) of many forums are unanimous that Azov are open Neo-Nazi, in my humble opinion, we need more seriouse arguments and explanations of facts to have a different conclusion (that they are not Nazies).

We believe, that land should belong to those, who work on it, and can defend it. Most of Mariupol people recognise modern Kievan Junta as occupants, neo-nazies and criminals.
If so Georgian people thinks South Osettia belong to those who worked on it and defended it for 30 centuries and not those mountain people who were placed there by Stalin several dozen years ago
but you know, what can you do

If so Georgian people thinks South Osettia belong to those who worked on it and defended it for 30 centuries and not those mountain people who were placed there by Stalin several dozen years ago
but you know, what can you do
I don't know such Georgian people, who really that Ossetian were settlered there by Stalin. Most nationalistic of them think, that Ossetian people settled there in the second half of XVII century. Other sources say, that they was there much earlier.
Problem was in official Georgian politic "Georgia for Georgians".

I don't know such Georgian people, who really that Ossetian were settlered there by Stalin and . Most nationalistic of them think, that Ossetian people settled there in the second half of XVII century. Other sources say, that they was there much earlier.
Well if so Ossetian tribes in little numbers lived there much earlier as you said, im talking about huge setteling of Ossetians as Stalin and Brezhnev did, Reason for that was because if Georgia would want independence, they said they would activate rebelions in Abkhazia, South Osettia and Javakzheti.
As they did in fact.
Problem was in official Georgian politic "Georgia for Georgians".
What was the exact problem about it?

Well if so Ossetian tribes in little numbers lived there much earlier as you said, im talking about huge setteling of Ossetians as Stalin and Brezhnev did, Reason for that was because if Georgia would want independence, they said they would activate rebelions in Abkhazia, South Osettia and Javakzheti.
As they did in fact.
Not only for that. Politic "adunare, et impera" - "Unite and rule". Gather in one administrative unit two (or more) different ethnic, religiouse, professional or other groups and be an arbitre over them. Way of soft power.
And yes, don't forget, that since year 1227 of Our Lord, Georgia was not independent (except few short moments of formal self-proclaimed one), since 1783 it was defended mostly by Russian soldiers, and improving of agrotechnologies was because integration in the Russian economical and cultural space.
So, it was Soviet land in 1991, and Ossetians, Abkhazians, Svanes, Adjarians, Kurds, Armenians, Udines and many others were same heirs of Soviet Union as Georgians.
In fact, when Georgia was accepted in Russian Empire, it was consist only from two regions - Kartli and Kaheti, all other was joined to Georgia by Russian Tzar's and Soviet Power.
What was the exact problem about it?
Problem is obviouse. If you want kill or exile people, living on the territory you imagine as "your" - they usually try to defend themselves. Sometimes, they are asking for help from other state (as Georgians were asking Russian help for the defence from Persians and Turks).
If Georgian internal politic was bit more tolerant - there was no need in Russian peacekeepers, and later - in direct Russian defence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

And yes, according wikipedia Kolhes were not controlled territory of modern South Ossetia.
480px-Diauehi.svg.png

Ossetia de jure was joined to Russian Empire in 1774 (may be - 1775), in 1784 was builded Russian fortress "Vladikavkaz". South Ossetia was de facto joined in 1830, after expedition of General Rennenkampff. In 1843 it was organised "Ossetian district" as formal part of Tiflis Gubernia, but without control of Duchess Machabeli and Eristali.
Status of Ossetian peasants was "state peasants", because of impossibility to control this region by Georgian nobility.

Back