Photos Airfix B-26 Flak Bait 1/72

tomthounaojam

The Glue Sniffer
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
Hi Guys,
My newest project, the Airfix B-26 Flak Bait 1/72 old tools and need lots of hard work and dedication as it is a naughty kit. I have been working three days straight and this where I have reached, almost done but miles to go. Darn, it is a tail sitter even after putting so much weight :(
I will update as I progress.

See even with this amount of weight still tail sitter

Metal for chipping I use Mr.Color silver

Preshade the area

aha, lotta filling and sanding, a daunting task when you area bit tiddly

the seats were just bad so I make with a plastic card

this is where i have reached today and i feel exhausted.

Excellent work!! I like your attention to interior details!

I'm building a Panzer I kit right now which would be going a lot better if I didn't keep dropping pieces that qualify as sub-atomic particles. ;)

I would have the same problem with my sausage fingers :)
Haha, well I can feel the pain, mine isn't that dexterous,
Excellent work!! I like your attention to interior details!
I'm building a Panzer I kit right now which would be going a lot better if I didn't keep dropping pieces that qualify as sub-atomic particles. ;)
Thanks, Mate, I didn't want to do interior details but I was like what the heck, it was really annoying what Airfix has done with interior parts too simple and boxy. Haha the carpet monster has swallowed again? What I do these days is I use the box as a tray, I kept on my thigh and work on the fiddly or small parts and if it fell down it would land on the land the tray and less headache, ever since I discovered this simple trick life is simpler now.

Thanks, Buddy Cheers.

With the amount of kits you seem to be putting together mate, what do you do with them all once they are completed?

With the amount of kits you seem to be putting together mate, what do you do with them all once they are completed?
aha, I have built closed to 200+ kit in last 4 years I think but after building due to restriction in space I just kept inside a box or some gift away, some sell it off and most of it sent to parent house as they have plenty of rooms.

The quality of the details is surprising
Thank you very much for sharing your work
Excellent work
Thanks, Mate. It was a hard kit to built tho
That last photo is awesome. Great build.
Thanks, Minjin, she is little chubby looking but looks beautiful.

Something am working around, almost done.

Back