photography Your Photography!

Lori Lewis . A magnificent voice 🙏
20240302_220546~2.jpg

I found with the Sigma that it's prone to soft shots on occasion . Though when used on a tripod and a remote shutter . I've noticed an improvement .I use mine with my Canon 90D and 5DSR ,

I found with the Sigma that it's prone to soft shots on occasion . Though when used on a tripod and a remote shutter . I've noticed an improvement .I use mine with my Canon 90D and 5DSR ,
Well, I would expect improvement in sharpness when using tripod:) Also, when using tripod, don't forget to turn off the image stabilization on your lens and use mirror lock-up. Especially with sung a long lense, this could make a difference.

Well, I would expect improvement in sharpness when using tripod:) Also, when using tripod, don't forget to turn off the image stabilization on your lens and use mirror lock-up. Especially with sung a long lense, this could make a difference.
I've never do at all lol . i don't do LE's .

Is it ok to post AI then?
I have some stuff created 😀

Which AI generator did you use ? I'm astonished by the planes, which are pretty well done.
Is it ok to post AI then?
I have some stuff created 😀
Maybe it would be nice to have a thread :
"Good AI military stuff." 😛
I also have some nice things.
Also besides military ;)
I think creating a thread just for AI work would be a great idea guys and would stop it from being confused with "natural" imagery etc (Y)

Back