Movie / TV What's the last movie you watched

A great WW I movie release in 2019. Had to really search to find the free streaming full movie. Every thief in the world is trying to make money on the movie and other greats. You should have adblock ultimate for firefox or chrome and youtube ad blocker. This movie is not streamed from youtube so you should have no issues.

https://movie4kto.net/watch-movie/watch-1917-free-41773.5417827

One of my favorites, it shows the level of intelligence to see youtube age restrict something that was in every movie theater in the world at one time or another since it was released, just incredible what has happened to freedoms.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

« An eye for an eye », 1996 with Ed Harris, Kiefer Sutherland and all.

It’s okay, but beside the actors I honestly have seen such movies from the timeline channel. Does the job, but could have been shaved a bit toward the end. Not groundbreaking.

This is a masterpiece of a movie and for my supper viewing tonight.

High resolution, wish I were still as young as I was when I first watched this

Renegade (2017) is a good movie if you just want to have fun and see some "Super Navy SEALs" !
At the begening, there is an unrealistic tank chase, but with great visual effect.
Simplistic, but very cool !!!

The Point of Interest

Interesting movie, a f***ing downer, but interesting nonetheless.

It's about Rudolph Höss, commander of Auschwitz from 1940 to 43.
The movie is basically following him and his family's (wife and 5 kids) daily life in their villa built on the outskirt of the camp.
We don't see anything from inside the camp, we barely see prisoners (apart from those that were assigned to tend to the villa). We hear sounds and noises from the camp, the gun-shots, the guards yelling, trains, etc... But nothing "outlandish".
Everything feels "normal".
The house is clean, the garden is green, there are flowers, the children are cheerful, etc...
At no point do you see someone doing something hateful, vile, cruel. You hear gunshots, but you don't see anybody getting shot, you don't see bodies, you don't see blood, you don't see any of the characters being angry, yelling, insulting others, etc... or doing anything remotely reprehensible.
And that's what makes the movie so strange. Remove Rudolph his uniform and that movie could be about any everyday man and his family.

It is a rather good and chilling rendition of the man, and very close to the description made in the Nuremberg's Interview by Leon Goldensohn.

A film részeként három hivatalos rövidfilm is készült, amelyek az eredeti Blade Runner és 2049 között játszódnak. Az első a 2022-es „Black Out” című filmet részletezi, a második Jared Leto Niander Wallace karakterét, a harmadik pedig Bautista karakterét, ill. hogyan derült ki róla, hogy Replikáns. A három történet futásideje kevesebb, mint 28 perc. A rövidfilmek a film bluray-jén és a YouTube-on is megtalálhatók.

Watched Elvis on Netflix.

4th biopic I´ve watched in the last couple of years: "Walk the line", "Queen", the one about Elton John...

Not easy to judge the films as the real facts are bent to fit in the movie (Queen) and the music often carries your appreciation.

Beyond the music, "Elvis" is with "Walk the line" (Johnny Cash) my favourite. The fact that both musicians stuggle in the midst of success and face a shadowed size of their soul is remarkably put.

For "Elvis", that actor (Austin Butler) is just unbelievable in his movements on stage...Elvis is hard to imitate. It´s not my favourite music style (especially his fifties style) but he really had an interesting period in the late sixties and early seventies.

I say 10/10

I watched Argyle last night, turns out it's part of the Kingsman universe, which explained a bit. Funny enough, if you liked the Kingsman movies you'll like this one.

Dune 2.

Much better than the first one. As one reviewer put it, the first movie was an introduction to the Dune universe, whilst the second one is where all the action and drama is happening. Also, the way it ends, it's kinda obvious they leave an opening for further movies.
And whilst Dune 2 is better, than the first movie, it also suffers from the same problems - basically, flawed storytelling. I maintain, thad Denis Villeneuve is too focused on the visual aspect of his movies, than on the actual story. He's just not a good story teller. The complex aspects of the Dune universe keep appearing in the story without being properly introduced and integrated into the narrative, although the length of movie more than adequate for this. As a result, the story feels shallow, forced, rushed and underdeveloped. David Lynch version, being much shorter somehow succeeded much better at this.

Title No Country for old Men.......... very good movie

Star Trek: First Contact
I've seen this movie a long time ago, before I was familiar with the Star Trek universe. I liked it enough back then, but didn't think much of it.
Rewatched now, many years later - what an awesome adventure flick. Nearly perfect in every way - clever plot, great action, suspense, dialogs, cast and acting. But Patrick Stewart deserves a special credit, a brilliant actor. This scene alone made the movie for me:

A Saturday Matinee movie, we never missed Saturdays. I cut grass in the summer and picked up pop bottles for 2 cents ea, those new glass milk jugs were worth 25 cents ea on return, people just tossed them into the garbage. At one point we lived near a very large cemetery and often I would come out of the show very late after watching twice, I had to make a decision to walk thru that cemetery or go the long way around. It depended on what I had watched earlier, a good spook movie I would run thru that cemetery 400 miles an hour.