Movie / TV TV-Shows/Series you are currently watching

Last week was off for me so I finished 1-3 season of Stranger things,
Season1-9/10 really like the first season, story plot was great
Season2-8/10 really loved it how the characters got to be developed
Season3-6/10 like it but, the soviet plots kind of bit overdone, a huge Massive soviet inside a Mall and no one knowing about it, it was a bit sloppy on the plot.

Stranger things wasn’t mentioned in my OP in this thread, because I somehow forgot about it and while the first season caught my attention, the second one lost me.

Currently watching the third too. And my interest is reignited despite the Russian plot nonsense. It’s overall a good series for nostalgic older millennials .

im on stranger things S3:E2 now...it seems i will be running out of episodes to watch soon...

Finished Stranger Things 3 last week and enjoyed it.
Steve, Dustin, Robin and Erica need their own series.
That actually make sense bro, Steve and Dustin are my fav character on ST

So it seems Hopper still alive...cant wait to see season 4.

I have to tell though that this show is loaded with subliminal messages, but I do love the theme and fictional story lines...Duffer Brothers have great talent, I hope they do more mini-series and movies.

I’m also done watching Stranger Things 3 and have just unsubscribed from Netflix, a calculated move as we here have nothing worthy of paying 13€ for it every month.

I will have to subscribe again when Fargo and Better call Saul are back sometimes next year. In the meantime, free streaming will be my go to.

The trailer for Russia's version of Chernobyl was temporarily on Youtube today, but it got pulled due to the audience's reaction. Deservedly so. It's bad. I don't know if the subtitles were correct, of course, but even the imagery makes it very clear the show sees no fault with the Soviet Union. Instead, their concept seems to be the CIA essentially blew up Chernobyl.

Pathetic. I mean, for F***'s sake. Even a Soviet court acknowledged the operator was at fault.

Finished off season 4 of Peaky Blinders, good as always, hopefully not long for season 5 to drop.

For some reason I don't really recall - possibly because I started reading the books instead - I stopped watching The Expanse halfway through the second series. Anyway, have started it again from the beginning which I believe will have me done just in time for the fourth series to start in a few months.

Finished Stranger Things S3. I liked it. Did Hopper go into the upside down to escape?

Finished Stranger Things S3. I liked it. Did Hopper go into the upside down to escape?

Erm. Did you watch into the end credits of the last episode? Because it's hinted at where he is.

Yes I did. But I’m not sure how he could get from Hawkins to Valdivostok. Guess we’ll see eventually.

The GF has started watching Mindhunters, which I've been watching too since I'm on the couch eating dinner anyway. It's... OK. Crime/True Crime not really my thing, but I've never walked away and thought "well that was boring".

Finished off season 4 of Peaky Blinders, good as always, hopefully not long for season 5 to drop.
For whatever reason I thought season 4 was the end. You mean to tell me there is more? Suh-weeeett.

The GF has started watching Mindhunters, which I've been watching too since I'm on the couch eating dinner anyway. It's... OK. Crime/True Crime not really my thing, but I've never walked away and thought "well that was boring".

It’s definitely not boring, you learn a thing or two. Not the usual « entertaining » show that Netflix suggest but it was pretty well done and clever.

CAUTION SPOILER

Yes I did. But I’m not sure how he could get from Hawkins to Valdivostok. Guess we’ll see eventually.

Let me be the nerd here:

Vladivostok is not in Kamchatka.

And if I´m not mistaken, the US army hardly captures any Russians.