Politics The Biden thread

Biden is doing a bang up job of losing the black vote. Kick blacks out of a community center so it can be used to house his illegal aliens... oops, I mean unregistered democrats?
https://www.breitbart.com/immigrati...us-kicks-black-children-out-community-center/
Heard the same thing last time, both for the presidency and the mid-terms, and Biden got 90%+ of the black votes. Same with the Latino vote. Just because (a percentage wise small group of) Cuban exiles in Florida won't vote for a commie doesn't mean the rest won't. 60+ years of elections in Latin-America show that they will gladly vote for commies.

Don't put too much faith in reports from purely conservative outlets. The last Red Wave was in reality a Red Ripple and that was after everyone had seen two years of Democrat riots + two years of Biden.

I have to say that I have seen a shift in real life. Black people I know who are lifelong Democratic Party members asking out loud how the party has reached this point.

And for some of them President Biden wasn't really a top choice in the first place. I heard that going back to the last election. But now, the talk is a little different. A little more pocket book politics really.

But the only time I hear any pro, or at least not anti, Trump stuff is the younger folks. There is some shift in opinion on the ground.

How big, I dunno. Mostly I know older people. Where I live the Democrats have always trended a little more conservative than the national party.

Something that I have heard for years is that the Democratic Party takes votes of Black people for granted. And no matter who you are it doesn't feel good to go unrepresented in practical effect.

He is anti hero underdog. Would have thought the Dems with all their political science degrees non in actual work...they would just try and not mention Trump

Catherine Herridge was fired by CBS at the behest offf ??? and had her files confiscated after did segment on the Biden corruption case mentioning the Fara act ... ...

GHRuketWAAEEOph.jpg

Huh... aint that funny.

Hunter B defence for the gun in the dumpster relies on the 2nd amendment.

I have to say that I have seen a shift in real life. Black people I know who are lifelong Democratic Party members asking out loud how the party has reached this point.

And for some of them President Biden wasn't really a top choice in the first place. I heard that going back to the last election. But now, the talk is a little different. A little more pocket book politics really.

But the only time I hear any pro, or at least not anti, Trump stuff is the younger folks. There is some shift in opinion on the ground.

How big, I dunno. Mostly I know older people. Where I live the Democrats have always trended a little more conservative than the national party.

Something that I have heard for years is that the Democratic Party takes votes of Black people for granted. And no matter who you are it doesn't feel good to go unrepresented in practical effect.
Imagine if a decent conservative was the nominee, instead of Trump, with all his real and imagined baggage, and his slightly irritating persona.... the conservatives would sweep it, for sure.
I have always thought that Trump did more to inspire people to show up to vote against him, people that normally wouldnt even vote. After all, if you dont get part of your vote from the other side, or at least from undecided voters, there is no way to win.
self deception ops, indeed.... red trickle.

Hard to predict when primary history is currently being made in favour of Trump. Doesn't even need to spend on advertising to beat Haley in her own state.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.