Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
@riderboy when do you expect a result? Assuming some delays, dirty tricks, recounts etc....

@riderboy when do you expect a result? Assuming some delays, dirty tricks, recounts etc....
Great question. I really don’t know and would be surprised at nothing including violence. If the turnout tomorrow is big I think that will mitigate any impact fraud might have and we could hopefully know either tomorrow night late or Wednesday. If it gets bogged down, particularly in a key State like Pennsylvania, it may take a week or two.
1604352306169.jpeg

Seriously, I would be locked and loaded, lights out, for the next 72 hours. This has been a very acrimonious campaign.

Good luck America, and all who sail in her.....

I wonder how many cops will still be dumb enough to vote democrat ... :rolleyes:
Our local sheriff and police chief are Democrat. Mayor is Republican. I don't honestly know what anyone sees in the Democrat Party. And if you're a cop that goes double. Sold out, double crossed, second guessed, demonized and asked to do a dangerous difficult job with almost no political support.

The momentum as of tonight is ALL with Trump. Biden seems to be cratering. The Dems will try to steal it. I don't think they'll be successful. I'll say a little prayer tonight.

Me too! All the same, I've oiled up both the Glocks and one goes in the truck in the morning. For most of of the USA, it will probably be a quiet and normal voting night.

However, I think Tuesday night will be a good night stay inside in most Democrat-run cities.

Has there ever been a politician that ran such a strong physical campaign? Dozens of rallies in a few days, snow sunshine whatever weather.
I never remember one quite like it. The guy had covid just a few weeks ago and is what, 72? And it's not just physical, Trump has tremendous mental and emotional stamina as well. He seems completely fearless and able to take beating after beating after beating. Biden never got any of the tough 'gotcha' questions from the press, nor did Kamala. Trump gets them, all....the....time. And answers them. If he loses, would not surprise me to see him back in 2024.

A small non controversial post from me:

Astronauts in space can vote by receiving an encrypted ballot from mission control. They then fill out the ballot and send it back to Earth, where it's sent to a registrar who converts the electronic ballot and counts the vote.

It's at this stage of the day that I normally ask this question

Has Trump won yet? (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.