Politics Team Biden created disaster on southern US border

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh brother, the theatrics of this party are d%@nable. The US is NOT obligated to care for other nations citizens! (Certainly NOT 8-11 MILLION unscreened, unverified, illegal aliens!!)
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...migrants-unable-to-seek-asylum-certain-death/
If actually she cared this much for HER constituents!!!! 😡

Oh, are these the poor slubs that will face death if returned to THEIR nation, that Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D- Wash) is SO concerned about? A funny way of seeking "refuge'. 🤨
https://abcnews.go.com/US/migrants-allegedly-snatched-phones-62-women-nyc-crime/story?id=106955254

Last edited:
3 republican turn coats voted against impeaching that criminal in charge of our border, that allowed the left to win and the resolution now dead., they should drag those turn coats out and hang them. Exactly why I would never ever be a republican. I will continue to be conservative until I'm dead. Hopefully governor abbot of Texas buses to all 3 states and just let them loose on those traitors.

..... Makes you wonder

Sanctuary city is a bad idea? Denver has declared itself to be one but says they're "at their limits" to take and care for more. Satellite city, Lakewood, Colo allegedly said that place would also declare as one to relieve pressure on Denver.

Word leaked - rumors spread - an emergency city council meeting was held to address concerns... which the city council now denies. Looks like migrants have pretty well found the welcome mat gone.

I guess everyone has heard the news, the DoJ is filing no charges against that half wit over his having classified documents. The prosecutor did not mince words when he described how the investigation went. As I have said many times, there will be civil war due to corrupt government who have decided to be tyrants and destroy our justice system into two separate set of laws. The guy was guilty because first off he was not authorized to even have those documents as a vice president, not to mention he was definitely a threat to national security. Now if this don't show how corrupt the AG is nothing ever will. Conservatives should march on the capitol until that bastard is charged with his crimes.