To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Interesting as Putin and his numerous useful idiots in Europe and America, and beyond have continued to spread that kind of propaganda, at the age of social medias and Internet “enlightenment”, no wonder the average dingus will actually swallow that Poland started World War II, Ukraine is ruled by Brown shirts raising their right hands to Volodymir and so forth. It works, that’s the scariest thing.

It does not look great for ukraine..Russia slowly advancing on the fronts. I dont see the new support package making difference unfortunately..
The reason it is moving forward is that because of Russian-sucking treasonous politicians and their henchmen, the spigot of military aid has been almost completely closed for about six months, while the new axis of evil pours Russia the necessary equipment.
yeah, and ...oh yeah, if you F*** up the Russian refineries, we won't give you anything because it's an election year...don't shoot into Russian territory either, the Kerch bridge is off limits because we're scared shitless of the Russians while some Yemeni goat fuckers are making fools of us

The reason it is moving forward is that because of Russian-sucking treasonous politicians and their henchmen, the spigot of military aid has been almost completely closed for about six months, while the new axis of evil pours Russia the necessary equipment.
yeah, and ...oh yeah, if you F*** up the Russian refineries, we won't give you anything because it's an election year...don't shoot into Russian territory either, the Kerch bridge is off limits because we're scared shitless of the Russians while some Yemeni goat fuckers are making fools of us
Ukraine doesn’t have a chance to regain the lost territories due to the demographical disparity that is currently close to 1:6. It doesn’t make any difference if we spend $1 trillion or $2 trillion, the losses are not 1:6 or even 1:4 and RuZZia has recovered, while Ukraine has not. A Polish general said the RuZZians would be able to break the Ukrainian defences right now if they were comfortable with suffering 5000 casualties a day for 30 days. They decided not to do it, as they wouldn’t be able to recover the potential losses in equipment quickly enough.

Ukraine has no air force and the West like Biden and Scholz fall for Ruzzias primitive Nuke threat.

NATO should declare a no fly zone over Ukraine and provide long range weapons 1000km to Ukraine.

What will Putler do throw a nuke? He'll get 10 back instantly. Call this gnomes bluff.

That old dog faced Lavrov tries it now too and Western news outlets treat this S**t as fact.

They are just hopelessly outmatched if NATO steps in with a no fly zone.

What happened in Vietnam all already forgotten?

A North Vietnamese Air Force operated by Russians and GBAD manned by GDR troops.

Putler is terribly successful in working the sissy semi Russian inclined political clowns and making them spread the "uncertain ness" and call for "caution".

Let's see what the F16 show will bring.

Last edited:
Let's see what the F16 show will bring.
Wherever they will be deployed, they will be vulnerable to Iskanders and cruise missiles.
Apart from that, F16s require immaculate runways due to the massive engine inlet that is positioned very low. That’s why Poland preferred deploying MiG-29s during the Baltic Air Policing. Bringing a massive hoover to another airbase, just because you wanted to deploy 4 fighters out of 48, was not something sensible. You just wanted to keep that hoover at your home airbase.

Let me remind you that the F16s that will be used by Ukraine are Bloc 30 and they are no match to RuZZian Su-30SMs or something similar. Likewise, the Spitfire Mk. I was a great plane in 1940, but was it a match to the Bf-109G in 1943?

Regarding the no-fly zone, declaring it is not enough. You have to enforce it or you lose your credibility.
Are you ready to start a war with RuZZia by shooting down a RuZZian plane? If you are, I’m OK with that, but most Germans or other people living in NATO countries are not. If a tiny minority wants to drag NATO into a war, democracy may not be for you.

Wherever they will be deployed, they will be vulnerable to Iskanders and cruise missiles.
Apart from that, F16s require immaculate runways due to the massive engine inlet that is positioned very low. That’s why Poland preferred deploying MiG-29s during the Baltic Air Policing. Bringing a massive hoover to another airbase, just because you wanted to deploy 4 fighters out of 48, was not something sensible. You just wanted to keep that hoover at your home airbase.

Let me remind you that the F16s that will be used by Ukraine are Bloc 30 and they are no match to RuZZian Su-30SMs or something similar. Likewise, the Spitfire Mk. I was a great plane in 1940, but was it a match to the Bf-109G in 1943?

Regarding the no-fly zone, declaring it is not enough. You have to enforce it or you lose your credibility.
Are you ready to start a war with RuZZia by shooting down a RuZZian plane? If you are, I’m OK with that, but most Germans or other people living in NATO countries are not. If a tiny minority wants to drag NATO into a war, democracy may not be for you.
Ukr fighters have been vulnerable to Russian attacks for 2 years, and are still flying.

I expect the f16s are being updated, they already carry amraam. I’d assume we are updating ukr air defence network, patriots etc, so everything works together. This will be the opposite of Russia, where everything works alone, if at all.

The f16 will be used to launch attack missiles.

But also some level of cap, at least over western half of ukr, and should take down more of the cruise missiles Russia is using.

I’d also expect some surprises, we have had long enough to prepare them.

Overall it’s an improvement.

As to ukr pushing russians back, certainly ukr will keep hitting air bases, port, army camps, then kill the rail bridge, and some of the road bridge.

Probably depends on if China sends ammo etc to Russia.

We will see, but I suspect Washington has Russia, and China where it wants them. And Ukraine may need to wait, years probably.

A Polish general said the RuZZians would be able to break the Ukrainian defences right now if they were comfortable with suffering 5000 casualties a day for 30 days. They decided not to do it, as they wouldn’t be able to recover the potential losses in equipment quickly enough.
Never mind the recovery ability afterwards, the real impossibility would be the logistics of supplying 5x their current troop level for at least several months and their storages and trucks being under constant drone attack.

That's exactly the point they like to portray what war should Russia declare? On whom? With what?

They can barely advance in Ukraine every hit on NATO would get 10 times retaliation.

With 75 % shitting in the garden then.

They invaded a sovereign country all rights are there to bomb the S**t out of their miserable S**t country.

Let them show it if they can do anything.

I think not much only idiots left over there.

All I see is failure on a massive scale from their side.

But it produces lots of destruction and suffering better end it fast and quick with a big hammer.

They only have nukes they can not lead a war against NATO if there is a no fly zone.

But they work their asses of to avoid any UN resolution in this regard.

One should start making most UN countries clear that Ruzzia just abuses the current World order to randomly abuse neighbouring countries.

Better dismantle this empire sooner than later.

It will cost something though.

Russias old clunker air force is no match for todays NATO.

They built like 88 of those Super Sus.

I presume their air force not to be capable off round the clock high intensity warfare.

It was never a good force.

Ukr fighters have been vulnerable to Russian attacks for 2 years, and are still flying.
Things have changed recently. The Orcs are able to operate recon drones deep behind the Ukrainian lines and attack detected targets very quickly. There was nothing like that in 2022 or 2023.
I expect the f16s are being updated, they already carry amraam.
Will their radars be "updated" as well?
I’d assume we are updating ukr air defence network, patriots etc, so everything works together.
As I've already pointed out a few months ago, the backbone of the Ukrainian air defence are S-300s and Buks. Patriots and SAMP/Ts are just an add-on. I clearly remember having told you that Ukraine expended 10,000 ground-to-air missiles in the first 2 years of the war. Where are you going to take another 10,000 from? Ukraine had 3 Patriot batteries, while one was destroyed. It's 1/3 of their capability. Let's say, the Western countries could deliver 3-4 more Patriot batteries this year, but there will be no more ground-to-air missiles left for the remaining S-300s and Buks. Are you aware of the fact that the West does not produce a sufficient number of ground-to-air missiles to keep donating them forever? The USA decided to buy a number of Patriot missiles from Japan, but their production (anywhere) is still very limited. You think about the number of equipment, while you don't take logistical problems into account.
How come you concluded that the perspective of having a couple of Western AD systems with a very limited ammo supply, but the existing ex-Soviet AD systems without any missiles left could make things better?
This will be the opposite of Russia, where everything works alone, if at all.
No matter how it works, RuZZia outproduces NATO in terms of the equipment used in Ukraine by a very large margin. Over 3 million 152mm shells versus about 1 million 155mm shells is the best example.
The f16 will be used to launch attack missiles.
Who will protect them against RuZZian fighters that are equipped with more advanced missiles and have better radars?
But also some level of cap, at least over western half of ukr, and should take down more of the cruise missiles Russia is using.
Yes, if they are not destroyed the way you can see in the videos above.
Overall it’s an improvement.
I don't think so. A couple of Patriots that may appear or not with no ground-to-air missiles for S-300s and Buks is no improvement at all.
All Ukrainian power plants except for the nuclear plants have been destroyed. I hope you can understand what it means in terms of production and heating in winter.
As to ukr pushing russians back, certainly ukr will keep hitting air bases, port, army camps, then kill the rail bridge, and some of the road bridge.
The Orcs can do the same and they have a bigger supply of missiles.
Probably depends on if China sends ammo etc to Russia.

We will see, but I suspect Washington has Russia, and China where it wants them. And Ukraine may need to wait, years probably.
Ukraine won't wait for years, as such a perspective is not viable. With power plants destroyed and no heating in winter, people will be fleeing to the West in bigger numbers. Who do you want to use to fight a war if your population leaves the country and gets killed?

Never mind the recovery ability afterwards, the real impossibility would be the logistics of supplying 5x their current troop level for at least several months and their storages and trucks being under constant drone attack.
That probably summarises the 2 sides nicely.

Russia would go for it, and suffer massive losses, might gain 3km, or not, ukr is trying the western way, since 1944, to hit everything, then go in, but doesn’t have the air power we have.

Things have changed recently. The Orcs are able to operate recon drones deep behind the Ukrainian lines and attack detected targets very quickly. There was nothing like that in 2022 or 2023.

Will their radars be "updated" as well?

As I've already pointed out a few months ago, the backbone of the Ukrainian air defence are S-300s and Buks. Patriots and SAMP/Ts are just an add-on. I clearly remember having told you that Ukraine expended 10,000 ground-to-air missiles in the first 2 years of the war. Where are you going to take another 10,000 from? Ukraine had 3 Patriot batteries, while one was destroyed. It's 1/3 of their capability. Let's say, the Western countries could deliver 3-4 more Patriot batteries this year, but there will be no more ground-to-air missiles left for the remaining S-300s and Buks. Are you aware of the fact that the West does not produce a sufficient number of ground-to-air missiles to keep donating them forever? The USA decided to buy a number of Patriot missiles from Japan, but their production (anywhere) is still very limited. You think about the number of equipment, while you don't take logistical problems into account.
How come you concluded that the perspective of having a couple of Western AD systems with a very limited ammo supply, but the existing ex-Soviet AD systems without any missiles left could make things better?

No matter how it works, RuZZia outproduces NATO in terms of the equipment used in Ukraine by a very large margin. Over 3 million 152mm shells versus about 1 million 155mm shells is the best example.

Who will protect them against RuZZian fighters that are equipped with more advanced missiles and have better radars?

Yes, if they are not destroyed the way you can see in the videos above.

I don't think so. A couple of Patriots that may appear or not with no ground-to-air missiles for S-300s and Buks is no improvement at all.
All Ukrainian power plants except for the nuclear plants have been destroyed. I hope you can understand what it means in terms of production and heating in winter.

The Orcs can do the same and they have a bigger supply of missiles.

Ukraine won't wait for years, as such a perspective is not viable. With power plants destroyed and no heating in winter, people will be fleeing to the West in bigger numbers. Who do you want to use to fight a war if your population leaves the country and gets killed?
Can you try taking the blue pills for a week?

Ukraine still flying, is amazing.

Gulf war, we spent 1 week to destroy the Iraqi Air Force, which was a large force. Russia on paper had the aircraft to do this to ukr, 2 years later it’s now incapable, see also the story of one of the stans selling 90 aircraft for spares or dummies. I’m not saying ukr isn’t losing aircraft, but so is Russia, and raf performance remains dire.

Yanks have thousands of missiles for patriot( in production for 35 years!), nasams can shoot old sidewinders, U.K. made a new ground launcher for asraam, old hawk missiles from Taiwan have been sent, 80 Gepards, U.K. sent 15 martlet systems, and ukr had modified the old soviet systems to use western missiles. And f16s will help as well.

Plus we are now 2 years into this, ukr production should be coming up.

Power plants being hit yes that’s bad, but how come Russia hits them in march and April? Not in December?

I bet some plants are already back in use. Russia doesn’t have the munitions to keep hitting all these things, they fire a few, in response to ukr hitting oil plants.

Pushing Russia out, maybe ukr can’t, but Russia also seems incapable of ‘winning’ and is not winning. For now ukr may just have to sit tight, beef up air defense and wait for us elections, Israel to finish of in Gaza, etc.

And maybe putin will die or whatever.