Please can you identify this badge?

T

Tiza

Please can anyone tell me what Unit/Regiment this badge represents?
Thank you.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. That would make sense with the Union flag incorperated into the badge if they were our contribution to a multi-national NATO force.
To say information about them is sparse is an understatement but unless anyone knows differently I'm satisfied it's AMF(L).

Sorry DP it's not personal - But some people might see it as a RAF / Army thing...... But its not.......
drill; uzi, tom;

Sorry Guys I should have been quicker!!!!!!!
It is indeed 17 Port and Maritime Regt (RLC) I should know because I am a member of the aforesaid unit!
Known as blue jobs they are the only "Naval" capability of the army!?! based at Marchwood near Southampton. All the freight to and from Gulf 2 went through the port.
We of the Railway Sqn are part of the regiment mainly because they don't know what else to do with us, and in time of war the railway will run from whatever port is taken over to the area of hostilities as seen in Um Qasar.

http://www.operations.mod.uk/telic/photo_gallery_ops_railway.htm

As a point of note the badge is disappearing from April !st to be replaced by a common "flash" to be worn by all members of the RLC. I have no picture as of yet but will post one when I am issued.

I thought you were something to do with this lot Tosh, after remembering that HUGE pic you posted ages ago! Good stuff and great link!