Photos Korean War - Nth Korean & Chinese Forces

North Korean and Chinese soldiers posing on a captured M26 Pershing somewhere in Korea. No date or exact location was given.
1690459661222.png

A damaged North Korean Ki-54 (Ex Japanese) captured by American troops when they overran Kimpo airbase in October 1950
1690536061583.png

A Marine of the 1st Marine Division with a North Korean POW somewhere in South Korea, c. August 1950
1690536102655.png

North Korean T-34-85 during the brief occupation of South Korea’s capital, Seoul. June 1950
1690536142739.png

Very rare photo of soviet pilots from Korea
Soviet WW2 3 time hero Ivan Kozhedub(center) instructing his subordinates.He,acording to soviet sources, had two victories against americans,but was forbiden from flying because soviet leadership was afraid that the death of such person would lead to a serious drop in morale,not to mention a capture
Left from him its Sergei Kramarenko,who was credited with 13 victories.
Right from him is Dmitry Oskin with 11 victories.
Far left is Evgeny Stelmah with 2 victories,he was downed over Yalu river and MIA.Acording to some early sources from 90s he was killed during firefight wit UN forces who tried to capture him-but its probably a hoax
Note that they have Chinese jackets side by side with riding breeches. It looks a little strange
Ivan_Kozhedub_3.jpg

Last edited:
Very rare photo of soviet pilots from Korea
Soviet WW2 3 time hero Ivan Kozhedub(center) instructing his subordinates.He,acording to soviet sources, had two victories against americans,but was forbiden from flying because soviet leadership was afraid that the death of such person would lead to a serious drop in morale,not to mention a capture
Left from him its Sergei Kramarenko,who was credited with 13 victories.
Right from him is Dmitry Oskin with 11 victories.
Far left is Evgeny Stelmah with 2 victories,he was downed over Yalu river and MIA.Acording to some early sources from 90s he was killed during firefight wit UN forces who tried to capture him-but its probably a hoax
Note that they have Chinese jackets side by side with riding breeches. It looks a little strange
View attachment 444036
Same MoFos we were feeding in WWII and supplying everything to keep them alive. I think I wouldn't be bragging about people who helped me live, being killed by me.

Thanks for posting those mate that was great!! You don't see pictures of USAF field in North Korea very often--AWESOME!! (Y) (Y)

I ask, what is that F-80 doing there? is he captured? Could it be recovered or is it spending its days in a museum beyond the DMZ?

I ask, what is that F-80 doing there? is he captured? Could it be recovered or is it spending its days in a museum beyond the DMZ?
In fact, the opposite is true. It's a North Korean airfield that was captured by the Americans with different KPAF aircraft. This F-80 was later damaged and abandoned along with other old North Korean aircraft.
Otherwise, there are plenty of American aircraft in North Korean museums.

This one was captured by the Marines in 1950 and returned to flying condition for testing at Patterson AFB. Unfortunately, I believe it was scrapped afterwards.
USAF Yak-9P (T2-3002) during tests.png
USAF Yak-9P (T2-3002) ex-KPAF captured by US Marines in 1950.jpg

An Il-10 captured at Kimpo in September 1950, after Incheon landing.
KPAF Il-10 (55 white) at Kimpo (September 1950).jpg
KPAF Il-10 (55 white) at Kimpo.jpg
KPAF Il-10 (44 yellow) (1950).jpg

Last edited:
KPAF Yak-11 shooted by USAF F-82 Twin Mustang of Lt. Hudson, photo by Lt Fraser, the radar operator.
KPAF Yak-11 shooted by USAF F-82 of Lt. Hudson, photo by Lt Fraser.jpg

Last edited:
In fact, the opposite is true. It's a North Korean airfield that was captured by the Americans with different KPAF aircraft. This F-80 was later damaged and abandoned along with other old North Korean aircraft.
Otherwise, there are plenty of American aircraft in North Korean museums.
It wouldn't surprise me at all, according to them they won the war and the rest of us are wrong...:rolleyes: