Mil News Kim Jung Un reported brain dead after surgery.

Yep , but if that happened no doubt China would step in . Having North Korea there probably suits them strategically .
I'm sure they do.

Very big BUT here, if you asked the average guy on the Pyongyang bicycle, and he wasn't being watched, which way would he want to go. I also would think South Korea would push for some interim status for the North while they assimilated them, SK probably has the money, not sure China does, especially after COVID...

I'm not so sure about that. Beijing's been showing less and less interest in North Korea as of late, hence jabba's attempt to endear himself with The Donald™.

Report that Kim caught COVID from Chinese surgeon.

...BUT.....that's not possible, there are like 5 infected people in China, so the chance they sent one of them to Korea, is like 27TN to 1....

...BUT.....that's not possible, there are like 5 infected people in China, so the chance they sent one of them to Korea, is like 27TN to 1....

If true, will be interesting to see how Chicom and NORK propaganda try to spin this.

I’d be perfectly happy with the crackpot passing away, but I’m not optimistic about the future and aftermath for North Korea.

Rumor or not, I'd be very careful about letting anyone walk up behind me over there.

No real new news about the whole thing.

In his daily presser Trump got questioned about and said he had no knowledge of anything suggesting KJU was in any kind of critical state.

As far as I can tell, the story originated from Daily NK, reporting that Kim was recovering from heart surgery undergone April 12. That is just a few days before he failed to appear at an annual event commemorating the 108th birthday of Kim Il Sung. Considering his physical shape and the kind of surgery he undergone, him not appearing at these celebrations is not that crazy.
The story cited multiple unnamed sources, though it was later corrected to clarify that the information had come from just one individual.
Nevertheless CNN later followed Daily NK with a report, citing an "unnamed U.S. officials", suggesting Kim may be in "grave danger" after the procedure.

And then it went full on snow ball effect.

Back