Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

Last Thursday a molotov cocktail was thrown at the Israeli embassy in The Hague. A "25y/o resident of Amsterdam was arrested" and you'll never guess what the rest of the details were which were conveniently left out.

-Syrian
-"refugee"

Not strictly speaking relevant news, but I wanted to post it here anyway:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To add a bit of context - the guy in the picture is the Minister of Interior Moshe Arbel, member of on of the most conservative religious parties in Israel, participating in a Ramadan festive meal in a Bedouin (Muslim Arab) village in the Northern Israel. Nothing in this is of any particular novelty or interest for an average Israeli, yet for an outsider an interesting illustration of Israel, it's politics etc, methinks.

One tiny little detail ...

*checks notes*

... ah yes, even Hamas says none of it happened.

I think what the u.s do and say in public doesnt really reflect their true intentions on whats happening in the back rooms and the back channels on the israeli situation...... the united states has always been a strategic partner to israel and will not do anything that may cause harm to israel or the israelis....

This has happened often enough in the past two months now that it's clear to me that it's not the action of individuals, but administration policy.

To add a bit of context - the guy in the picture is the Minister of Interior Moshe Arbel, member of on of the most conservative religious parties in Israel, participating in a Ramadan festive meal in a Bedouin (Muslim Arab) village in the Northern Israel. Nothing in this is of any particular novelty or interest for an average Israeli, yet for an outsider an interesting illustration of Israel, it's politics etc, methinks.

was discussing with a few friends "avid supporters of the palestinian cause "something similar to what you posted.....few days ago the sraeli defense minister benny gantz did an iftar with the arab badou's..... so i wanted to know what the feedback is , almost everyone reply was nothing wrong there, this war is bad for everyone .... time to start laying the peace foundations.... ofcourse there was a few barks here and there on how these arabs are traitors and bla bla destroy israel blaa blaa we need to fight for the 700 virgins blaa blaa...but compared to what i use to hear 20 years ago vs now ..... i think everyone is heading into the same direction..... stop fighting,stop the war,etc etc ....most of the people asking the same question......what can we do so that everyone lives in peace? you do your thing i do mine . i mean what i deduced of all this was....seem like a small step ,a very small step from this part of the world towards peace ... but atleast and i hope a corner stone for a peace deal in the next 5 -10 or 20 years

Excellent and concise analysis of the recent US-Israel diplomatic rift:

Google English translation:
So why is Netanyahu turning up the volume in front of Biden?

A moment of calculation: to win the presidency in the United States you need 270 electors. The Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump, leads by a promising margin in 235 states. In the previous round against Biden, in 2020 he was defeated by a small margin in Georgia (16 electors) and Arizona (11), states that were considered Republican strongholds until then. But since then, there has been a turnaround in both: quite a few Republican voters have migrated to Georgia, which is liberal on corona matters. Whereas in Arizona, which borders Mexico, the number one issue is criticism of the administration's permissive immigration policy. In both polls, the camp of the former president is strong. That currently brings him to 262, and with three swing states: Michigan, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Currently, Biden has all three. One is enough for Trump.

Even a thousand repetitions of that story with Golda and the fact that there is nowhere to go will not change the simple, decisive fact that Biden probably has no future without Michigan, which has the Palestinian-American community, from the Hamas sympathizer. For him this is not a sufficient condition, but it appears to be a necessary condition. For them, stopping the war is the number one consideration.On the other hand, the event is more complex: American centrist voters support a significant majority of Israel and, according to the Harvard-Harris poll, the action in Rafah. But for most of them it is the number ten most important issue. Most of them, but not all: a small but significant evangelical public disapproves of Trump but may come to the polls if they get the impression that Biden is tying the hands of the Jewish state.And in short, Biden's dilemma is this: how to appease the pro-Palestinian Muslims without upsetting the pro-Israeli Christians? The White House has been conducting a briefing in recent days with the aim of separating support for Israel from opposition to Netanyahu. It is also possible to propose a less elegant wording - Biden wants to keep the confrontation with Israel below the threshold of war: enough public blows to mobilize the base, but not an all-out confrontation that will seriously damage him in the general American public. The conduct around Rafih is an excellent example. The Americans will pile up difficulties, ask questions, demand explanations, but in Israel they swear they won't be able to put up a "stop" sign. An Israeli senior official said: At the moment of truth, against their noses and anger, we will act swiftly.

Those who analyze the situation with diplomatic glasses only, or worse: psychological ones, are ridiculous. Those who claim that Netanyahu insulted Biden or that this has to do with his "conduct", as if anyone in an election year even bothers to be interested in table manners. The Wall Street Journal defined it nicely this week: the president is interested in the two-state solution: Michigan and Nevada.

Dutch government: The terrible suffering of Palestine needs to end!
Dutch armed forces: * flies to Israel *

"Teach us master!"

Got my notepad out. No worries, my suitcase is full of spares 🤗

I read that Shaun King is taking claim for the release of hostages ...

When he had SFA to do with the release . I wonder if the Israeli Govt will make it known that he is a liar and fraudster . As he is also raising money for Gaza so he has said .

One tiny little detail ...

*checks notes*

... ah yes, even Hamas says none of it happened.

When it comes to lying the Russians come first, followed by the Fakeasstillians.

I think I'll leave this here. Interesting stuff from CDR Sal regarding restocking SM-2 missiles expended in the Red Sea vs replacing some of them on ships with Patriot PAC 3.

Last edited:
I think I'll leave this here. Interesting stuff from CDR Sal regarding restocking SM-2 missiles expended in the Res Sea vs replacing some of them on ships with Patriot PAC 3.

But but but NATO stopped developing at the end of the Cold War, russia and China do all the super technologies! The Internet says so!

"$20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat" ;)

Last edited:

Survivors of Hamas attack tell how they were ‘detained for HOURS by anti-Semitic UK airport staff’​

But but but NATO stopped developing at the end of the Cold War, russia and China do all the super technologies! The Internet says so!

"$20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat" ;)
In a war with say China, there will be billion dollar missile barrages going out and billion dollars missile barrages defending. If the Patriot has a higher production rate than the SM2/3/6, navalizing it as a reload is a great idea.

These hospitals need to be eradicated

It is, our outsider perspective is being in front of TV (in Europe anyway but America has caught up on that) and listening to the Palestinians sob about the current situation and genocide.

To add some more context, sorry for stating the obvious but the victims in the Rave massacre were for near every of them youth Israelis, and we know what kind of people attend rave; hardly the most religious or nationalist kind.