Question? Did The CIA ...

colin traveller

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
Ask/ used Toto Riina to take out Pierre La Torre the Communist Politician ..in Sicily . As his interference and stance against against the US Base would have affected the flow of Heroin from the far east that passed through the Island

And it's a known fact the CIA hired a Former SS Officer a known Wanted War Criminal who lead the Capture of Che G in Bolivia who worked for Roberto Suarez Gomez thee biggest Coke supplier

Ask/ used Toto Riina to take out Pierre La Torre the Communist Politician ..in Sicily . As his interference and stance against against the US Base would have affected the flow of Heroin from the far east that passed through the Island

And it's a known fact the CIA hired a Former SS Officer a known Wanted War Criminal who lead the Capture of Che G in Bolivia who worked for Roberto Suarez Gomez thee biggest Coke supplier
I couldn't answer the question, but I would suspect today they are much too busy attacking political targets here in the US. I think that was pretty much answered during the administration of Trump and his attempted coup being in coordination with them as well as the fbi. Today they are much more sophisticated in using the unknowns such as we see in all these overflowing charges of bullshit against Trump. They don't even try to hide or cover their actions. They most certainly are capable of breaking every law we have, and if the real truth were known it would shock everyone just how corrupt they really are. They concentrated on ruling the media and they have an upper hand today, for instance today we people in the central part of the USA and the south are all tagged by media as right wing extremist. I hope I live long enough to see all of us kicking some liberal ass and finally exposing all these maggots for what they are. People like them are what start wars world wide. I am a conservative, Patriot War Veteran. Not a right wing extremist unless they ever try to rule me by force, then I become a right wing extremist that already knows what to expect from the worst our country has ever produced. A bit humorous when you understand the democratic party was the party of slavery !!! It has been said the cia does not get involved in foreign killings but today I think they do what they please, after all they do have the means to target YOU AND ME and everyone else if we cross their paths. They have slipped over the edge a very long time ago when they were given the green light to be international thugs.

Back