Mil News Current Iran/Iraq/US Tensions and Actions Unfolding

Iranian General says Iran could launch more than 20,000 missiles per day at US bases. Damn dog, that's a lot of missiles! LOL!

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

US embassy attacked by protesters.

3586751_1000.jpg

Local law enforcement personel participated in violent protests agains US occupation.

3585021_1000.jpg

Burned checkpoint and peoples waved Kataib Hezbollah and national Iraqi flags.

3586033_1000.jpg

Iranian security forces have reportedly killed 1,000 protesters since last month. 100 were mowed down with machine gun fire in one incident.

Get a clue from the Mullahs over in Iran, far more efficient to kill their own people over a few weeks than American or allies troops in 15 years...

Get a clue from the Mullahs over in Iran, far more efficient to kill their own people over a few weeks than American or allies troops in 15 years...

Are you serious? That numbers are published by some fake "human rights organisation" voiced by US officials in disperate propaganda offensve against Iran in the days when almost 20 years of US failure in ME finally lead to major Iran's achivements this year.

Are you serious? That numbers are published by some fake "human rights organisation" voiced by US officials in disperate propaganda offensve against Iran in the days when almost 20 years of US failure in ME finally lead to major Iran's achivements this year.

Yes, those numbers are maybe sketchy and very few things have emerged from these protests as the internet there was shutdown too.

Even if that’s not “a thousand” killed, I’ve seen a couple videos that have made their way on some social media’s and they were quite heavily repressed.

So basically for a price of 15 killed, the US handed Iraq over to the Iranians. Must be amateur night at DC

What are the "real" numbers?