Politics All Things Trump

The media is literally melting down. It is glorious! LOL! As the "lawfare" strategy seems to be collapsing, they have cranked up the FASCIST, FASCIST, FASCIST strategy. "This is like Germany 1932"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also....BLOODBATH, BLOODBATH, BLOODBATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Luntz, no fan of President Trump....watch until the end.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At this point I think Trump AI generated. The algorithm calculated the worst things a person can say and still have support and spit them out. It recalculates periodically depending on how strong the support from his fan base is. I want to believe this because it’s hard to imagine a real person can be like this.

He apparently has a low level vocabulary and sounds like a guy on the street.

He apparently has a low level vocabulary and sounds like a guy on the street.
Yes, although he is a very successful billionaire, he doesn't talk like an elitist snob. Elitist snobs hate that about him.

At this point I think Trump AI generated. The algorithm calculated the worst things a person can say and still have support and spit them out. It recalculates periodically depending on how strong the support from his fan base is. I want to believe this because it’s hard to imagine a real person can be like this.
YMMV.

Meh... likely something he saw somewhere and thought it would make a good zinger.

I wonder how many of the things he posts are actually his, and not copy-paste from other people.

Meh... likely something he saw somewhere and thought it would make a good zinger.

I wonder how many of the things he posts are actually his, and not copy-paste from other people.
Yeah, it was a bit random.

Donald Trump's $454 million bond has been reduced to $175 million following his New York appeals.

It also will stop AG James from collecting the judgement during Trump's appeal.

1711385823203.png

They big mad.