Firearms Weapon ID ?

santana

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
Got this Picture and a friend said to me that its not a Thompson, So wich weapon is it.

Gents, and here is another One, weapon ID?

Gents thank you very much. I was thinking that this could be an interesting thread that this one could be a reference to unkown weapons or weapons systems.

The Thompson look alike is a Commando Arms Mk III. I've shot one, and they leave a lot to be desired.
I was having trouble working that one out. Apart from the strange lower receiver, the confusing part was the charging handle on the side and a barrel with cooling fins which generally don't go together.

I believe it's a Saiga-12.....basically a 12 ga caliber AK47 shotgun in semi-auto....would be great for a riot situation

The Saiga-12 is a 12-gauge shotgun available in a wide range of configurations, patterned after the Kalashnikov series of rifles and named after the Saiga antelope. Like the Kalashnikov rifle variants, it is a rotating bolt, gas-operated gun that feeds from a box magazine

I believe it's a Saiga-12.....basically a 12 ga caliber AK47 shotgun in semi-auto....would be great for a riot situation

The Saiga-12 is a 12-gauge shotgun available in a wide range of configurations, patterned after the Kalashnikov series of rifles and named after the Saiga antelope. Like the Kalashnikov rifle variants, it is a rotating bolt, gas-operated gun that feeds from a box magazine

Ok, Thank you very much. But does the Saiga 308 comes to your mind???

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

real posture to shot carl gustav smg?

Looks like an old D7 Caterpillar bulldozer

I'd go so far as to say a D8