Politics The Biden thread

But then, it's echo chamber stuff appealing to themselves to reinforce their view of the world. Otherwise it is funny.

Thing is, lots of people believe in these things.

There are a couple of them on this forum by the way.

I have a friend who cannot believe that there are librarians who are trans-activists... Why, he says, would anyone want to force their agenda via book suggestions and selections for what goes on the shelves??

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Real story, I was there.

Saw it with my own two eyes.

**ALL MEMBERS**

Please read the "Help Save Our Home" thread below for the latest updates in regard to our financial situation.
https://militaryimages.net/threads/help-save-our-home.10764/page-3#post-312498
Basically our fundraising through the year has raised 80% of our needs however, we need a small kick to get us over the line for the next 12 months.
If you can spare the price of a coffee we will be set.

Normal programming now resumes (Y)

I wonder what the strong stance against the pali loving students is doing for Biden.

Biden was stuck with the border disaster, and the impossibility to recenter the democratic party towards where most of the voters are. With the crackdown on universities (wether directly or not initiated by the White House), the support of Israel, and all the wokist half terrorist students screaming against Biden, I wonder if he is not making points in Americas center, that saw Trump as a poor choice, but not as poor as the Dems.

I wonder what the strong stance against the pali loving students is doing for Biden.

Biden was stuck with the border disaster, and the impossibility to recenter the democratic party towards where most of the voters are. With the crackdown on universities (wether directly or not initiated by the White House), the support of Israel, and all the wokist half terrorist students screaming against Biden, I wonder if he is not making points in Americas center, that saw Trump as a poor choice, but not as poor as the Dems.
Of course. The political sciences and liberal arts students are a much smaller percentage of voters than the center left and left leaning libertarians are.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.