Polish volunteers and Osttruppen appreciate their brotherhood:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Ukrainian media published footage of an attack by Ukrainian FPV drones on Russian robotic platforms. The video was filmed in the Avdeevsky direction. It is unknown what model of robot was used by the Russian army, but it is equipped with AGS-17 grenade launchers and a TM-62 anti-tank mine installation system. Judging by the number on the robot, at least 6 of them have already been produced. There are no details of the battle, but the robots participated in the battle and for an unknown reason stand motionless. The video shows how Ukrainian FPV drones attack them. We can say that we are witnessing the first robot battles in Ukraine.

Study in Russia of the downed Storm Shadow cruise missile of the Ukrainian army. Footage of an inspection of the insides of a downed Ukrainian cruise missile Storm Shadow or SCALP-EG of Anglo-French production. The Storm Shadow missile was shot down by Russian air defense or intercepted by electronic warfare systems. Reportedly, every time missiles are intercepted, they are dismantled and sent for study to Russia, to improve the operation of electronic warfare and air defense systems.

Its like a Trojan horse they take it and produce then find their economy is destroyed by the process.

I have trust issues from the days when Baghdad Bob, who lived in Baghdad, told us that there weren't American tanks in Baghdad.
This is your right) I'm surprised you can really believe it. Well, the capabilities of the forces of Ukraine and Russia are not comparable, even looking at the failures of the Russian army.
The media works very well in your information field, any success is shown everywhere. For us Russians, we still have to learn and learn from your success in the media

This is your right) I'm surprised you can really believe it. Well, the capabilities of the forces of Ukraine and Russia are not comparable, even looking at the failures of the Russian army.
The media works very well in your information field, any success is shown everywhere. For us Russians, we still have to learn and learn from your success in the media
Both the successes and failures are shown in our media.

This will all dry up eventually. I would fully sanction Ruzzia and look up ways to pressure dual use suppliers and other re-importers and traders.

Can you give me a couple of your media sources?
Well, as a Finn the first that comes to mind is our national broadcasting company Yleisradio - they too, like all media have some bias, but they also have rather balanced publications. Can you give me examples of your Russian media sources, preferably more unbiased independent media as I am mostly familiar with the pro government media on that side of the border?

Well, as a Finn the first that comes to mind is our national broadcasting company Yleisradio - they too, like all media have some bias, but they also have rather balanced publications. Can you give me examples of your Russian media sources, preferably more unbiased independent media as I am mostly familiar with the pro government media on that side of the border?
Not at the state level. Only the media that are not on state budgets. Our main problem is that the state media does not talk about the bad, and the NON-State media does not talk about the good) There are extremes everywhere. There's another problem, you see what you're being shown, there's no direct data from the field. Fortunately, I have such data, because I live here) I can even send you a video from Kursk :) + everyone has relatives and friends involved in the war

Its motto is that it reportedly used more than 700 heavy satellite-guided bombs on a single front line in a short period of time. He essentially knows the military standard in this regard.
Our company manufactures naval autopilot systems, incorporating technology taken from aircraft autopilot. GPS, inertial guidance, complete map in memory, it has to be able to withstand salt spray, storms, cold, heat etc.
With controls for the hydraulics that operate the steering wheels.
SMT assembly line, test, assembly, tests, packaging. Two eight-hour shifts with workers requiring no special skills, a hundred and fifty off the production line every day.
I just googled the retail price of $3,000.
So my question is: how the F*** is it, then, that in a month we make about more than the entire JDAM Nato order in a year-about 40 people including the warehouse, and it costs a tenth as much as a single-use bomb control unit?