Space Creation of the Philippine Space Agency approved in Senate

Junglejim

Mi Major General
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net

The senate has approved on third and final reading a bill seeking to establish a Philippine Space Agency.

On Monday (May 20), the Senate voted 18-0 in favor of Senate Bill No. 1983 or an Act Establishing the Philippine Space Development and Utilization Policy and Creating the Philippine Space Agency.

Join up JJ. Become a PSA test pilot!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That already looks like how my landings are hahaha...

Not me, but the next generation of Junglejims. My nephew wants to be a pilot but first wants to be an engineer and interested in the first Aerospace Engineering course in the country.

A road map of how the PSA will be down the line... main focus is developing skills and know how in designing and making satellites, then later on building its own launch vehicle.

As for the launch vehicles, we were on to something in the 70's guess we dumbed down for decades.

Congrats, I read Philiphine is capable of building satellites. I hope in the future to see their own launch vehicle.

Well i hope we can start working with your nation and follow your lead. what is interesting is in the road map, the military application is actually shown rather than go with the "peaceful space farers"

Well i hope we can start working with your nation and follow your lead. what is interesting is in the road map, the military application is actually shown rather than go with the "peaceful space farers"
Of all the Indian organizations under the Federal government, ISRO is one of the few organization which is doing well, I admire what they have achieved with the budget they got. At one point there they even carried an Apple satellite on a bullock cart, their frugal approach has done well, and they are sending people to space and with a budget which is quite low.

Best wishes for your country endeavors.