Photos Conflict in Yemen (2015-present)

Kadir93

Mi General
MI.Net Member
Images related with Yemeni conflict from 2015 to present, photos from all sides are welcomed.

"Taiz / Yemen - Jan 13 2019: A soldier fighting in the battles of southern Yemen"

Saudi trooper with M60 machine gun in Saudi-Yemeni frontier.

A knocked out Saudi Land Forces M1A2S Abrams MBT.

Abandoned Saudi Land Forces AMX-30S MBT in Saudi-Yemeni frontier, July 2015.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Images related with Yemeni conflict from 2015 to present, photos from all sides are welcomed.

"Taiz / Yemen - Jan 13 2019: A soldier fighting in the battles of southern Yemen"

Saudi trooper with M60 machine gun in Saudi-Yemeni frontier.

A knocked out Saudi Land Forces M1A2S Abrams MBT.

Abandoned Saudi Land Forces AMX-30S MBT in Saudi-Yemeni frontier, July 2015.

It's amazing how well equipped the Saudis are, yet are so ineffective in combat.

You can but all the best Gucci gear you want, buy as many mercenary troops as you want and make as many favoured sons and rich uncles into generals as you want........still only buys you a S**t military! ;)

You can but all the best Gucci gear you want, buy as many mercenary troops as you want and make as many favoured sons and rich uncles into generals as you want........still only buys you a S**t military! ;)

I mean, if they are unable to at least train a dedicated, profession core of Saudis, they should consider hiring a company like the former Black Water to do it for them. Everything I've seen from Yemen just seems like a waste of expensive gear without anything to show for it.

Last edited:
I mean, if they are unable to at least train a dedicated, profession core of Saudis, they should consider hiring a company like the former Black Water to do it for them. Everything I've seen from Yemen just seems like a waste of expensive gear without anything to show for it.
Unfortunately for them the Sauds have built a cardboard military, it would take them years to fix, even if they did have the impetus to do it which I don't see happening ever!

AMEV caught in an ambush and set on fire. Looks like it was just burnt on the outside and is completly salvageable though.

49223603821_0485e85c87_b.jpg

AMEV caught in an ambush and set on fire. Looks like it was just burnt on the outside and is completly salvageable though.

49223603821_0485e85c87_b.jpg
It's a Georgian made Digdori armored car, Saudis known to be imported them from Georgia.

sunni unifrom tradition!?
mauser k-98 from?
fat infantry and old weapon!?
saudi richest country used older weapon?
Yes, but M60 machine gun is not outdated as you supposed to it. And the K-98 dude is Yemeni.

It's a Georgian made Digdori armored car, Saudis known to be imported them from Georgia.

I know. It's the AMEV configuration. The Saudis already lost several in Yemen. On the plus side, it proved unexpectedly protective against even RPG fire to certain degree.

track and wheel orginal,but engine used t-54/55?

Firing the gun from outside, the safest way to do it given the age of the gun and tank and the ammunition is hand made by the Yemenis. Also the armour is able to be penetrated by almost any modern AT weapon.

Oh, that's a lanyard. Thanks.

Saudi Tornado shot down over Yemen
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.