rts9v4x.jpg

2018. Able Seaman Boatswains Mate Brody Baeumler conducts routine maintenance on the 12.7mm machine gun onboard the Anzac-class frigate HMAS Parramatta (FFH 154).
xs1o2tbbfbd91.jpg

**Lost count of the number of times I stripped down, head spaced and timed that gun. Head spacing and timing is a thing of the past now**notworthy;

soldiers in action​

• sas
  • Jan 31, 2010
full?d=1521501742.jpg

German soldiers manning a captured Browning M2 Machine gun, Normandy, June 1944
Interesting to see the ditch all around the position so the possible arch of fire covers the full 360.
Yes would indicate that they were not confident about the security of their position I guess :)

08-05-22-10SFG-GaugesSkill03-scaled.jpg

FORT CARSON, Colorado - A 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne) Group Support Battalion noncommissioned officer performs a function check on the M2 Browning during the weapons familiarization lane on Fort Carson July 12, 2022. Noncommissioned officers from GSB, 10th SFG (A) participated in a three-day NCO assessment in basic Soldier skills July 12-14, 2022. (Photo by Sgt. Steven Lopez)

soldiers in action​

• sas
  • Jan 31, 2010
View attachment 397889
German soldiers manning a captured Browning M2 Machine gun, Normandy, June 1944
Interesting to see the ditch all around the position so the possible arch of fire covers the full 360.
Yes would indicate that they were not confident about the security of their position I guess :)

the circular trench with the .5 was normally for anti-Aircraft mg on a pole which would have been mounted in the center of the inner piece.